Galeco World Rally on Coinops

retro gamer

Hi,

I was just asking for a friend, is it possible to play this rom on coinops? I tried the rom from the latest mame release "wrally" but when run on coinops it said files were missing.

Is it possible to play this rom on xbox? it would make my friends dream come true!

it is possible, but it will take a port of a cpu core. I really hate porting cpu cores. :lol:

Hi,

I was just asking for a friend, is it possible to play this rom on coinops? I tried the rom from the latest mame release "wrally" but when run on coinops it said files were missing.

Is it possible to play this rom on xbox? it would make my friends dream come true!

it is possible, but it will take a port of a cpu core. I really hate porting cpu cores. :lol:

ok, well thanks for the reply. I just started learning java and can't imagine the effort and xpertise involved trying to port something like a cpu core!

any interesting projects at the moment?

Hi,

it is possible, but it will take a port of a cpu core. I really hate porting cpu cores. :D

ok, well thanks for the reply. I just started learning java and can't imagine the effort and xpertise involved trying to port something like a cpu core!

any interesting projects at the moment?

A couple of things, but not anything that is impressive to most people.

-- I started teaching myself 68000 assembly -- starting with ripping the protection out of the Cave PGM games (This is completed :lol:)

-- Confirmed a cpu bug in FBA's musashi 680ec20 core. It affects two games as far as I can tell. I have yet to track it down exactly what operation is wrong though.

-- Worked on breaking the encryption on an unemulated system I'd rather not mention (incomplete)

-- Did a little work for a friend on some CoinOps drivers (a few are complete, a few not, when I get more time I'll update more)

A couple of things, but not anything that is impressive to most people.

-- I started teaching myself 68000 assembly -- starting with ripping the protection out of the Cave PGM games (This is completed :D)

-- Confirmed a cpu bug in FBA's musashi 680ec20 core. It affects two games as far as I can tell. I have yet to track it down exactly what operation is wrong though.

-- Worked on breaking the encryption on an unemulated system I'd rather not mention (incomplete)

-- Did a little work for a friend on some CoinOps drivers (a few are complete, a few not, when I get more time I'll update more)

Woaw ... thanks for all this works :lol:

Really !!!