ChromeOS...

Inky

s pretty much bullshit. they would have been better off concentrating on making an android version netbook compatible.

basically imagine you're chrome browser stuck open. that's chromeOS.

I'm currently installing Win7 on my CR48. (free Lappy FTW!)

I think when I bore of it I am going to frankenstein the CR48 and my SFIV stick into a micro mame cabinet. :)

Nanocade01.jpg

it is actually a decent win7 netbook. the ssd is retardedly small though. only 16gb. so the OS install takes about half. my activator caused it to crash so I am reinstalling right now. I think it would be better with ubuntu or something similar. maybe tinyXP would be the better choice as a mini mame cab heart

you didn't drop "Dr" for cred?

I think I got mine cause I told them I am a mobile Field manager (I am) and that I wanted to convince my company to move us to light simple netbooks n our cars. (I don't)

I think I got mine cause I told them I am a mobile Field manager (I am) and that I wanted to convince my company to move us to light simple netbooks n our cars. (I don't)

I wrote in my explanation that I am thorough and scientific and would be a rigorous tester.

I guess they weren't impressed.

You would do well in england and getting higher rate benefits :)

I wrote in my explanation that I am thorough and scientific and would be a rigorous tester.

I guess they weren't impressed.

You are DR use it!