neogenesis in 1080i previews difficulty

ashtar5

Hey guys. I have a weird question. In the newest neogenesis I have all the xtras 1.0 setup beautifully using singularity all previews wide skin. However in 1080i certain preview videos wont play the first time and you have to scroll up and down and essentially try again and then they will usually work. Does anyone know why this is ? I need to have all my emus in 1080i to satisfy my need for highest resolution possible. There seems to by no rhyme or reason as to which ones will load and which wont (its different everytime) However in 720p vids load 100% of the time perfect. I would guess some type of ram limitation or something? Has anyone experienced this or know a fix?

Edited by ashtar5

It may be the emulator running out of memory. I know that Neogenesis needs the most RAM. I would just use 720p. I used to be all about 1080i, but it does flicker slightly, so you should just use 720p - it will look better. If you're really intent on 1080i (1080p) get an upscaler like the DVDO Edge.

Good luck!

Hey guys. I have a weird question. In the newest neogenesis I have all the xtras 1.0 setup beautifully using singularity all previews wide skin. However in 1080i certain preview videos wont play the first time and you have to scroll up and down and essentially try again and then they will usually work. Does anyone know why this is ? I need to have all my emus in 1080i to satisfy my need for highest resolution possible. There seems to by no rhyme or reason as to which ones will load and which wont (its different everytime) However in 720p vids load 100% of the time perfect. I would guess some type of ram limitation or something? Has anyone experienced this or know a fix?