Possible sega saturn emulator port for xbox...

fumanchu

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was recently looking in the changelog at surreal64ce.wikispaces.com and noticed some references to YabauseX. Possible the devs at surreal64 are working with the saturn emu code and testing it with the surreal launcher, or maybe they are the creators of the port. Interesting to say the least.

Edit: The project feed is here.

Edited by Neo369

I was recently looking in the changelog at surreal64ce.wikispaces.com and noticed some references to YabauseX. Possible the devs at surreal64 are working with the saturn emu code and testing it with the surreal launcher, or maybe they are the creators of the port. Interesting to say the least.

Edit: The project feed is here.

the people working on surreall are freakdave and weishersnitzel.....it mentions in the first post of the project feed that iso/bin and so on have been added.now we all know surreall is for n64 and not cd based format.

and i also noticed something called YCE (yabause community edition)maybe??

also looking at that video i posted there is a beta version of surreall in the emu tests folder,so something might be happening hopefully.

this is the post i mean..

Changed: CD images now located in folder 'Roms', bios.bin in folder 'Bios' (YCE) Fixed: RomList displays properly now...

Don't forget the N64 had a peripheral called the 64DD....

64DD_with_Nintendo64.png

Nintendo 64DD (wikipedia)

Maybe it relates to this?

;)

Just a thought... maybe the "y" of "yce" means yoshi?

Mario rides on top of yoshi, just like the N64 is on top of the DD :o

Edited by Bigby