*** CoinOPS EPIC SOURCE CODE ***

BritneysPAIRS

*** CoinOPS EPIC SOURCE CODE ***

please put this someone when its gone its gone...there are alot of hidden things in this code and alot of features not in the full....as stuff was considered bloat....you can rearange or do what ever you want in a side build....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=54ZW5JXX

if someone truely wants to work with me ill help out....as much as I can...I have alot of stuff lying on my HDD and have allready fixed and added features after EPIC

Once again im sorry you guys didnt form a community...the xtras people (the ones that claim I dont release sources but keep there sources to themselves....against all they say they believe in)are left helping you and we all know that means even the basics wont happen....its up to you guys im happy with where im going and im daily working on new stuff....when the GF lets me and im not over seas

Best of luck everyone....last note true and honestly dont beleive cba or the xtras team if they say they can help....it will be better for you if you understand that they dont have the skills and its best you just code it yourself...most stuff is easy....my goal was to remove bugs and simpliy a GUI that was still more powerfull than any other GUI emulator and I achieved that to what I wanted....if you add feature after feature remember it will come at a cost...you will find the synopisis code hidden around if you wanted to unrem it and add nfo support....but to me its clutter...also a one liner you can put in video/screenshot previews.....

Peace

if anyone does anything or specially requests something

remember the cores in CoinOPS are just a selection of the cores done

it time for you guys to prove yourself.....you are a new member and probably just an xtras person who helped distroy the interest ive had....so unless I get real dev or real results this will be all the cores where released a while ago close to there current code state and as I just change the common files if you have one you have all the source changes

people had years to sort this stuff out and didnt.....I warned and warned and warned but in the end everything was as I predicted it would be.....nothing out of the xtras team of any real use...killing of the scene....cutting there nose to spit there face....all the easy questions I see and no real help...just vocal people saying they will help.....anyways the warnings are over......

now its action on your part public CoinOPS is closed 95 percent...I may release a few changes from time to time as I have alot done around the place but only when I can be bothered....and they wont be we publisied....

EPIC is good.....no reported bugs really and anything that was asked was well known about and is fine detail stuff.....

Best of luck everyone....if you form something worth looking at ill look if not best of luck....

Ok ( . ) ( . ) well hopefully anyway you can release your cores source sometimes. Once i study sources more next weeks i should apply for the Project Manager position.

It's funny how whenever a new user asks a question or expresses an opinion you don't like they are automatically part of the evil 'xtras team'. :(

I very much doubt either of the 1 or 2 members who were actually from the xtras project ever come here anymore to be honest.

lol the same 2 that have to expliot the bug....and post :( do what you want with the sources.....I dont care and never have....I only say the xtras stuff cause its what I truely believe nothing more....I I put you in the same catagory +T+ as I told you....best of luck though and merry xmas..