The Christmas Thread

Gryph

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well Dr. K since we are like 6hrs apart christmas hasn't happened yet, but I can tell ya how it will play out:

Kids will come wake us at the ass crack of dawn, since I'm sick I will half ass take decent pics of them opening gifts, I will then try to pass out while they make all kinds of noises while playing with their loot.

The older I get, the less special Christmas feels. Sometimes I truly wish that I was a kid again. Regardless, Christmas is still a lot of fun.

Got a pajama, some aftershave, a Garfield comic of some sort, BlazBlue CS (sort of), and some chocolate. Haven't gotten anything specific from my mom yet, so I suppose she'll just give money.

I got a new samsung hdtv. I bought my mom an xbox 360 (for netflix and a few other games) and a non-smart phone.

Also, got some clothes, money and more money. And finally a free Ps2 slim (courtesy of my sister who was ready to bin what she had deemed as junk in her household).

That's it for now, i'll update my post tomorrow.

I woke up at 12 with a hangover, im going to rehydrate with water now - then head up to the parents house, first though im gona jack off, then tonight i got a hot little 18 year old coming round to do dirty things too - so guess i cant complain.

As for xmas presents i got 40 bucks of my parents and spent it on crap.

yay.

Christmas chill time. Bought 3 games at work yesterday. We were thinking of going snow-boarding, but there is no time... so were staying in. I've never hit snow before, so we still may go soon. The most snow I have ever seen, being that im a Floridian, was last year, we had about 8 inches... Im in VA now so finding some snow isnt hard, about 6 hrs away I think.

But yea, im hittin the games hard. Gamer score is growing steadily. Im in the process of overtaking a friends. Being that my 360 is ~1 1/2 YO im doing well. Tomorrow Ill grab 3 more games, Im thinking Batman Arkham Asylum, Left for Dead 2, then some other game at about the same price... buy 2 get 1 free...

Happy Hollidays everyone!!!