Need help with CoinOPS ShowRoom

baa

Here is the problem:

When i run CPS2 game on every CoinOPS(with Final Burn CPS2 core eneble) i cant enter any of in-game menus. Only when i press right thumbstick it gives me to adjust screen. When i turn off FB CPS2 core, with BACK+WHITE(in game) menu is show up, i choose REMAP THIS GAME and SERVICE MODE(usually it shows F2) is missing????? I dont get it, its very strange, i read all the FAQS, install every release of COINOPS.....and nothing. I cant configure most of CPS2 games. Please someone help me with that!!!!!!! I build my own arcade machine and i cant use a great emu COINOPS(shame fot me). PLS HELP!!!

:D;) God bless you man!!! I removed the .cfg files and service mode appears to be configure. OK, i have two more question if you dont mind :) :

1. Unfortunatly in "FinalBurnCPS2 Core" when enabled, still cant enter the any in-game options, only when i push right thumbstick it says to adjust screen. Any ideas how to enter service menu and adjust buttons in"FinalBurnCPS2 Core"- Enebled?

2. Its about FAVORITES, i dont need this functions :) . "White button - makes GOLD games" ok, in settings menu i turn off every options who linked with favorites, BUT white button still work (colorise in gold). I want to remove the functions of WHITE and BLACK buttons in MENU, but to work in game mode. Is it possible to do that?

Edited by baa

Question 1 is its not there...can be added in 2 seconds or I can tell you work around...if your a really advanced user you can use final burn alpha x or final burn legends or any of thse to do this and then copy the ini files out for all that stuff...if you really want keymapping added as a feature make a suggestion

Question 2 is no one has asked for this and it would be a feature request...easy to add one as well....ill be doing a new build in the new year....but for now it would have to be put as a feature request and to why one wanted it on the offical forum....

OK. I've tried a lot of stuff :D I use FinalBurn to config the buttons, then transfer the .ini files to coinops and it worked (with CPS2core enebled). Whith game options (dips configuration) cant work with this method(something is mess). But this methods to adjusting from FinalBurn to CoinOps, its getting hard to work when i want to change only one difficult level in some game. Never mind man you doin great jobs :) and i will wait to release a new version of coinops, until then i will not use CPS2core.

PS: Where is the official forum to post feature requests?

Edited by baa

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...&start=2464

you lose alot of featurss for your cab of course in final burn legends not to mention you it wont run in CoinOPS and alot of the capcom games dont play as well as you probably know....black tiger...gunsmoke etc :devilboy: although the offical gunsmoke is fixed and would be very easy to fix final burn legends now....I patched it into my one as it was a 2 sec job...thansk to lantus

post away ill do some cool stuff to the final burn core after xmas...and list to anything....but be specific eg I want keymapping...I want dip switches and also why you want this....not I want right click menus....2 seconds to add but extreme clutter for most people and not keeping with how I want CoinOPS to operate

Merry Xmas

For my cabinet i use a special JAMMA board for xbox, which allows to connect seven buttons and one coin switch (eight buttons total). I am old school(hardcore player) :devilboy: and i want a basic machine - without submenus, subfunctions! That i prefer COINOPS, just power on my machine, games appears immediately and no other menus on screen (its so perfect for me). Choose a game, wait to load and.... INSERT COIN :):P :P SUPERB.