bleemcast for dreamcast

hi all i would like to know if anyone has a full version of bleemcast for dreamcast.

For those of you whom dont know what it is.Bleemcast lets you play some playstation games like grand tursimo 2 any way i have a beta version let me know if anyone has a full version or where i can get one from thanks

There is no final version, that beta you have is as good as it gets. There were 3 game specific bleemcast discs released (GT2, MGS and Tekken 3) which work very good, but they have never been properly ripped and the only way to play them is to buy them.

yeah theres no final version of bleemcast but you can find things that do almost the same thing :(

anyway i would like to see this beta version as i have never used it. Is there a way you can send it too me?

I own all three of the bleemcasts but i would like to play chrono cross on my DC...i wonder if it would work with burned games...

• 2 weeks later...

The other day I managed to get hold of the three Bleemcast game discs (GT2, MGS and Tekken 3), still factory sealed!

They run flawlessly, with FMV, it shows there still around, and if you want to emulate these games proparly, the origionals are the way to go.

However they only run the games they are intended for (i.e Green - GT2, purple - MGS and blue -Tekken 3)

(Oh, and you need a dedicated VMU as Bleemcast formats it! <_< )

I got all 3 for £5. Bargain eh! :lol:

The Beta version of Bleemcast is not bad, but there are a lot of severe graphics problems, plus it cant play FMV and CD Audio. But it can run some games quite well. I downloaded it to play the unreleased/banned game Thrill Kill, a beta version which I managed to get hold of.

Edited by BobRedthorp

Man the Bleemcast is good, but most of the games just doesn't go on Dreamcast! I mean the controller is different and everything and makes the PSX games really hard to play! I mean the shoulders buttons are missing. I know from personal experience cause' I used the Bleemcast for Tencu and I couldn't enjoy the game cause' of the button being missing.

When Bleemcast was officially launched, they intended to also release a joypad based on the PSX controller, with all the required buttons, I have a few articles on this in some mags, along with photos, but I dont think they actually released it.

Shame really, :D

I wonder if you could use one of those PSX to Dreamcast Adaptors and they would all work?

Also, in the GameStop by me i SWEAR seeing a controller that looked exactly like a PSX controller for the DC, i wondered why anyone would want to use it but it could possibly be for this!

Post a picture from your mag Bob and ill see if its the same one!