Basic pit falls of forming an online show in legal terms?

emsley

If I use copyrighted material such as a song - it could potentially destroy the one hole show right?

So as a music stand point I would have to obtain original music and or free of copyrighted material?

well that depends really cuz u really need to look up the fair use laws for your country, sometimes u can get away with playing clips of a song but if its just a youtube thing then u can pretty much do what ya wnat if you are tying to sell it to a network or something then u have to have an original score

Im getting the "teaser trailer" in my mind, its going to be about 3 minutes long. (teaser trailer also works as the eye opener to me as to what is expected)

Im actually sat here thinking about props and wardrobe???

For this to work it would help if I had some kind of grant.

The hardest part is getting people to play that parts, I need to get at least 12 people together for scenes as some are just full out brawls, some people wont be happy about "pretending" to be aggressive a bunch of people having to be pumped could end up in chaos.

Im getting the "teaser trailer" in my mind, its going to be about 3 minutes long. (teaser trailer also works as the eye opener to me as to what is expected)

Im actually sat here thinking about props and wardrobe???

For this to work it would help if I had some kind of grant.

The hardest part is getting people to play that parts, I need to get at least 12 people together for scenes as some are just full out brawls, some people wont be happy about "pretending" to be aggressive a bunch of people having to be pumped could end up in chaos.