Posted Images

My Suggestions

GAMES TO BE ADDED

Run N Gun 1 and/or 2

Virtua Racing

Super High Impact Football

Martial Champion

F1 Super Lap

Slipstream (The RARE Capcom F1 Game running on the Sega System32 board)

Possible Injection of a few Midway Arcade Treasures/any other noteworthy games (ala Street Fighter 3 Style) - Rush the Rock, Race/Hard Drivin, Primal Rage, MK1, MK2, MK3, Hydro Thunder, Offroad Thunder, etc... games that dont work well natively in Mame for Xbox.

GAMES TO BE FIXED

------------------------

B-Rap Boys GFX Fixed (no onscreen char/etc after the first stage going onto the rollercoaster)

Rad Rally/Rad Mobile Steering Fixed

Virtua Fighter 1 (doesnt load on 64mb xboxes, gives me Malloc error, 128mb xbox untested atm)

Thanks BP...still loving CoinOPS since GOLD!

blitz (MidWay Games: Sports)

blitz99 (MidWay Games: Sports)

blitz2k (MidWay Games: Sports)

gauntletdl (MidWay Games: Maze, Shooter (large))

Or any game that requires CHD images. MAMEoX128 Plus! uses a folder on the root called "hdimages" that you place the images in. This would be a very welcome addition.

Edit: Using MAMEoX128 Plus! 20060505 on a non-128MB Xbox I am able to get the NFL Blitz games to run at playable speed after tweaking the Virtual Memory for a while. I haven't tried Gauntlet Dark Legacy yet.

Edit 2: I was wrong :devilboy: NFL Blitz games are painfully slow. I looked at some of the minimum PC requirements for these games and it's a 3.0ghz P4. Looks like you can ignore this request.

Edited by Annihilitor

This hasnt gone well I can only think that most people are very happy with what is in EPIC and dont really want anything else

:devilboy: which is good news I guess....I was going to spend a week or so adding 200-300 games over the next few weeks but it looks like its not really wanted or needed

if there is no real response in the next week ill close the thread and remove it and move on

The following would be good for the addon package if fixed:

Steering:

OverDrive - 1990 Konami

Star Trek - 1982 Sega:

The following Gun games cannot be controlled by pad:

Steel Gunner 1+2

Turkey Shoot - 1984 Williams:

This hasnt gone well I can only think that most people are very happy with what is in EPIC and dont really want anything else

:devilboy: which is good news I guess....I was going to spend a week or so adding 200-300 games over the next few weeks but it looks like its not really wanted or needed

if there is no real response in the next week ill close the thread and remove it and move on

I would certainly appreciate an extra 200-300 games.