Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

they are in romstatus.xml....

but will be sfa sfa2 ...

;; Rom Status 1 is LAUNCHER OF NEOGEO/CPS2 IN FINAL BURN CORE ( Tagged as HOT GAME)

;; Rom Status 7 is LAUNCHER OF NEOGEO/CPS2 IN FINAL BURN CORE ( Tagged as ALL TIME CLASSIC GAME)

anything taged as 1 or 7 in CoinOPS/general/romstatus.xml

Cool, thanks.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all, not been around for a while but i just grabbed the full CoinOPS 2 package from UG and noticed it doesnt contain screenshots for the games, should they have be included? Thanks.

there is an older screenshots package available which should cover most of the arcade games at least.

get it here.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XX2ODJZD

Hi all, not been around for a while but i just grabbed the full CoinOPS 2 package from UG and noticed it doesnt contain screenshots for the games, should they have be included? Thanks.

there is an older screenshots package available which should cover most of the arcade games at least.

get it here.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XX2ODJZD

Ok thanks fumanchu, but shouldnt they have already been in there, only if they should then i could have something else missing as well and dont fancy ftp 25gb across only to find its not working. Anybody advise? Thanks.

I downloaded mine from the original megaupload links. There was no screenshot pack. When everything was fully unpacked the CoinOPS 2 folder was 25.2GB in size. I can get you a MD5 checksum a little later if you'd like. Also, why do you need one? Every game comes with a preview video when you highlight it.

screenshots where not needed in full build....so removed...videos is for everything now....

sparda for someone thats 40 years old you cant see what most think of you and the top people at that really...everyone seems to tell you what they think...soon they will just know its sparda like waal and cba and say nothing to you...but behind the scene everyone knows who you are and its not hes a talent...its hes a dodo

if you actually want something fix yourself the others wont be fixing themselves for you...you and waal have now managed to lock down the help threads...well done...a proud moment for you no doubt

moved to Development Thread (Locked) ill be around but time with needs to be spent with people that can help...not new people with lots to say and nothing to back it up

Great BP style ^^.... But despite you're insane you seems to be a good guy, come in france one day, we'll drink a beer and have a good laugh pal ^^

you and waal have now managed to lock down the help threads...well done...a proud moment for you no doubt

What did i do ? Are you crazy or what ? Can you quote me ?

BP, one last question ... Do you finally consider me as part of the X conspiracy now ? ^^

We're everywhere...We're Legions....

Edited by Sparda

screenshots where not needed in full build....so removed...videos is for everything now....

sparda for someone thats 40 years old you cant see what most think of you and the top people at that really...everyone seems to tell you what they think...soon they will just know its sparda like waal and cba and say nothing to you...but behind the scene everyone knows who you are and its not hes a talent...its hes a dodo

if you actually want something fix yourself the others wont be fixing themselves for you...you and waal have now managed to lock down the help threads...well done...a proud moment for you no doubt

moved to Development Thread (Locked) ill be around but time with needs to be spent with people that can help...not new people with lots to say and nothing to back it up

I don't understand what this kind of post is doing here and what Cbagy and I have to do with this conflict you have with Sparda (which in fact wasn't concerning you in the beginning) . A classic, you are affected then you go delusional. Did you even notice that Cbagy haven't posted anything here since months you stupid weirdo ? LOL

And recently you were crying because some personal infos nobody cares anyway were leaked about you recently... But now you use Sparda's personal age... That's so low... So you...

You locked down the help thread actually. I didn't. Be a man for once, assume your actions. Oh and I thought that thread was a poll ?

Probably it's a call for help. You know, the subconscient... :D

Edited by waal