Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

all new versions will work no worries for you adamshumpis and issues will be solved for you in next build...

locks are if you want any update packages you will require having CoinOPS 2 full package overwriten...standalones can operate anyway people want I just wont support them on anything that is done allready in the Full or upgrade builds....

like all the issues with the rx build I dont care about I know of 100s of them but why help when A no listened about the issues from day one and B CoinOPS 2 is miles ahead...this is only one example there are others. I support CoinOPS 2 full as I know its in good shape and why no one reports issues

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I get it now. Thanks BP. I don't mean t pry but how do you plan to overcome the 4096 file limit? Maybe create a "gameinfo2" folder and just code CoinOPS 2 to find the additional 11 files there (plus all the future additions you may make)? Either way I'm thankful for the fix and your continued work.

nope just remove alot of them.....at present......

but if people really prove they have more than 4000 games ill add another folder...it will slow acess a bit though...not much just a little

How would we go about proving we have more than 4,000 games? All I have done is update the original CoinOPS 2 with the R2 Standalone update you released all as you intended. The "gameinfo" folder now has 4,107 ini files in it. What I think you may mean is if we express interest in wanting all of the games without removing any in the upcoming update then you'll add a "gameinfo2" folder. I vote you keep all of the current games and build on from there. Not that my request has much weight around here...I'm just saying. ;)

Hi, I have installed the full version of Coinops 2 with all games. I have a problem when I try to play Dodonpachi. It gives me an error message, something about being out of memory. I have a normal xbox, no cpu or ram upgrade. Do I need 128MB to play this game?

Hi, I have installed the full version of Coinops 2 with all games. I have a problem when I try to play Dodonpachi. It gives me an error message, something about being out of memory. I have a normal xbox, no cpu or ram upgrade. Do I need 128MB to play this game?

I can confirm this bug. I just tested it on my v1.6 console modified VIA an Xecuter 2.6 CE modhip running the EvoX M8 v1.6 BIOS. The issue is the same regardless of dashboard. The temporary solution (until a fix is released of course) is to play the game in standard definition instead of 720p. This can be done by pressing start in the main CoinOPS 2 game list, choosing the Settings option, scrolling to the bottom of the list, enabling Advanced Settings, pressing the right trigger 1 time, and setting VIDEO 720P Hi Def Support to DISABLED. CoinOPS 2 will then restart in standard definition mode and DoDonPachi should work just fine. I hope that helps!

Dodonpachi fixed.....can anone test this for me...as my xbox played it fine as it was...but I adjusted the Hi def virtual mem for the game....

ummm I might make anther folder....but the packs are matched.....so ill think about how im going to do that.....