Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm afraid to run CoinOPS 2 now after I FTPed over the R2 Standalone update. All that previous talk of "checks" and mysterious "punishments" has me worried I'm going to have to start over from scratch / lose my game saves / whatever. Anything we can do in the meantime until R3 is released? Even so...how will adding files through an update rectify not being able to put more than 4096 file in a folder? I foresee having to manually remove files on your own before udating to R3. Not really a problem for me to be honest. It's worth it. Just a concern...Thanks again!

ill fix it in R3....the update doesnt have this issue..the stanalone isnt matched it kind of all....game infos

all that was xtras....I just said I recommend using CoinOPS 2 and I can do what I feel like...nothing was ever more than the limits mentioned....xtras where the ones hyping it up everywhere.....It funny they said alot about not being able to remove consoles you allways could remove all of them....I never said id do anything just said I could if I wanted to....others said I was doing this....CoinOPS 2 is massive now in amounts of downloads so im happy people can see the consoles running and the benifits without misinformation....if you checked here you would know the limits it was others that told you all sorts of stuff that never was in the plan its easy to mislead the few and hype things.....

I noticed on two site xtras people where involved lots of issues...all other sites lots of praise and no issues.......wierd that ;)

the numbers where alot more than I expected so thats great....

R3 has some changes and will be out in the next week or to....any ideas people want added??? ill do a vote soon...it will be matched with the update pack...

NOTE I noticed jodo from isoxbox or something like that asked about the upgrade he was the reason for the build and says I never give out anything and the usual ill never use it again....then on a new build oh whats in it and can I get it....these people sux

Thanks BP. I'll be standing by for the R3 update then. I just wanted to be sure that nothing adverse was going to happen to my Xbox / CoinOPS 2 build. So, thank you for easing my worry. What I would like to know now though is what effect will running CoinOPS 2 with the R2 update have? Will those 11 games just not show up an cause no other issues? Thanks again BP for answering my questions and thank you for CoinOPS.

worst that will happen is it will ask you for the full CoinOPS 2 to upgrade.....this effects few users of CoinOPS that update....but it does effect a few mostly it effects people that complain and yet tinker....like jodo.....so its worth doing for the sake of normal users as they generally have no idea what they are doing....my packs come out with no issues....cause I spend hours and hours testing every game in every res

ill fix it in R3....the update doesnt have this issue..the stanalone isnt matched it kind of all....game infos

all that was xtras....I just said I recommend using CoinOPS 2 and I can do what I feel like...nothing was ever more than the limits mentioned....xtras where the ones hyping it up everywhere.....It funny they said alot about not being able to remove consoles you allways could remove all of them....I never said id do anything just said I could if I wanted to....others said I was doing this....CoinOPS 2 is massive now in amounts of downloads so im happy people can see the consoles running and the benifits without misinformation....if you checked here you would know the limits it was others that told you all sorts of stuff that never was in the plan its easy to mislead the few and hype things.....

I noticed on two site xtras people where involved lots of issues...all other sites lots of praise and no issues.......wierd that ;)

the numbers where alot more than I expected so thats great....

R3 has some changes and will be out in the next week or to....any ideas people want added??? ill do a vote soon...it will be matched with the update pack...

NOTE I noticed jodo from isoxbox or something like that asked about the upgrade he was the reason for the build and says I never give out anything and the usual ill never use it again....then on a new build oh whats in it and can I get it....these people sux

?????

Wake up BP... Swallow the blue pill...

It's obvious it's your silly policy that started it all. Nobody asked for this.

Now good luck fixing this LOL.

Anyway... Known fact, you're just a complete weirdo.

250 game Upgrade package...aka R3 will be upgrade only to CoinOPS 2 ;) thanks waal I was asking hoping for this and was part of the plan and helps me solve the jodo issue as well.....2 birds with one stone....

to get the upgrade pack you will require CoinOPS 2 (full package) 250 more games alot not playable on any other version of CoinOPS....upgrade packs are for the full users as a treat...standalones are for the others that can use others support etc....ill trow those out when I feel like it but wont be supported...

standalone when/if released wont be locked

thanks waal I was asking hoping for this and was part of the plan and helps me solve the jodo issue as well.....2 birds with one stone....

LOL

A plan, eh ? ;)

How much bizzaro world can be fascinating...

Wait a minute...I think I'm confused now. I originally downloaded the full unmodified CoinOPS 2 and then installed the R2 Standalone update to it. Was this a mistake? Was there another R2 update for us users who just downloaded CoinOPS 2 and used it as BP intended? BP said for users that don't tinker there are no issues. I didn't tinker and I'm still having an issue. Let me know what I'm either not understanding or what I did wrong. I believe this just might be a language barrier thing. Thanks again!