Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've just downloaded the Coinops 2 R2 standalone but it doesn't work, it just loops at the press any button screen.

make sure there is some roms in the roms folder and maybe best to delete the gamesave in t and u data,then reboot your xbox and try again.

I downloaded it for the n64 support, so I put some n64 roms in the roms folder + n64rom folder and i tried deleting the Coinops saves from within xbmc.

Although, I haven't tried deleting the saves directly from the xbmc file manager (Tdata/Udata) I'll try and post back results :D

Does there have to be a few mame roms too?

Edited by ploggy

alot of N64 is in the Pack.....

but yes add the rom pointers to

CoinOPS 2/roms

add the roms to

CoinOPS 2/RomsN64

and if you want them to play in HD add the pointer to

CoinOPS 2/RomsN64HiDef

I need games tested to what run in HD and what crashes in HD...alot crash after 1 hour of playing :D

OPPs you will have to remove the save if you built the emu without any roms....ill fix this up in R3 and make it better...ill add a message and rescan for games

the save is

E:/tdata/BABE0202

E:/udata/BABE0202

then make sure theres at least one rom in CoinOPS 2/roms and reboot

OPPs you will have to remove the save if you built the emu without any roms....ill fix this up in R3 and make it better...ill add a message and rescan for games

the save is

E:/tdata/BABE0202

E:/udata/BABE0202

then make sure theres at least one rom in CoinOPS 2/roms and reboot

Nice 1 BP I'll do what you've suggested and post back my results.

Added to R3 a more intuative boot sequence for people that dont have any roms....so it fixes that for them

if 0 roms are found it will rescan your games (about 20 secs) and only get out of this when at least 1 rom is found....I should have done this earlier but thought people would be upgrading not standalone no rom builds

copy the default xbe over your old one from this rar...if you want it to automatcally fix a build with 0 roms and not have to delete your saves......

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U1H0QG0F

it will be in R3 and its more intuative and automatic now....

Thanks, downloading now :D

EDIT: Works perfectly, added a few Mame Roms restarted the Emu, rescanned and found them all.

Again, nice 1 BP :D

Edited by ploggy