Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey BP...for some reason when I start games it doesn't detect the buttons sometimes.

Ex: I will play street fighter just fine, then try to play NBA jam and it won't read my 1p controls. I go into the in-game button configs and it will still show the previous setup I had for the game, so I change one or two buttons and everything works again.

It actually happens a lot. TIA

This might be of help it might not... Its a controller test CD /?d=XMV79UJY (go to a certain mega uploading website and add the bit in bold to the end :D

:D

Edited by ace9094

Hi

I have test yesterday DARGON'S LAIR in CoinOPS ... i don't understand it before but it is in the pack :D

When i see the video, i launch the game ... and try to play it ... but when i clic on a key i always come back to the launcher :D

Is it any solution to play it or it is not working for now ?

Thanks

Hi

I have test yesterday DARGON'S LAIR in CoinOPS ... i don't understand it before but it is in the pack :D

When i see the video, i launch the game ... and try to play it ... but when i clic on a key i always come back to the launcher ^_^

Is it any solution to play it or it is not working for now ?

Thanks

Hey dark,

I believe this was mentioned before.... Its not a playable version, its a rolling video and so is Space Ace... The game is still availible to buy in the shops on DVD and may bring unwanted attention to the CoinOPS project by its publisher.

(Its also HUGE, Dragons Lair and Space Ace would expand the size of CoinOPS by about 8GB)

:D I hope this helps...

PS Maybe there is a Console version that could be added instead....

wait for Final Burn to get redone and ill ask questions about config...

the button setup thing...the game your talking about is a Midway core...I havent tested that it remember the keyboard config...I know all the other games do...NBA jam NBA Jam TE Narc MK MK2 all use a diff core...please tell me the results is it just one core not mappable?

Yes I havent included the DVD player in CoinOPS yet....it will go in soon with launchers to games...but I wont be uploading the dvds it will just launch them...then back + start goes back to CoinOPS

ill be releasing a build today.....ive decided to disregard the few due the sadness of others....ill continue doing this the way I used to soon...lots of releases and leave it up to you guys to upgrade or not,,,,its clear they where out of touch.....and most like this...ill post in each build how the numbering system works so people can know the latest build but basicaly there will be no more new names

it will be

CoinOPS 2

CoinOPS 3

CoinOPS 4...... these will be full packs of everything (only released every 6 plus months)

CoinOPS 2 R2 Pack

CoinOPS 2 R3 Pack

CoinOPS 2 R4 Pack.... these are upgrade game packs with vids...recommend using the correct standalone to make sure everything works (released everyso ofter maybe 4 months)

CoinOPS 2 R2 Standalone

CoinOPS 2 R3 Standalone

CoinOPS 2 R4 Standalone..... this is the latest CoinOPS and will have the latest features patches and bug fixes.... (released every month or 2)

The packs are tested end to end and a good place to start....then add the Packs and stanalones as you see fit...you dont have to get any of them and id recommend getting the fill CoinOPS 2 as the place to start...I wont answer questions about the how to add stuff thats in the pack...the pack has nearly everything in it and it wastes my time talking about how to make it work....others can look and see what ive done and help you out im sure....

Peace all Standalone will be out soon and the pack will be out soon....Standalone should be out within hours...the pack will take a day to get out.....you can just use the pack but some games will be missing if you dont have the linked standalone or a greater standalone....eg R2 Pack id recommend R2 Standlone or R3 standalone...eg something higher as all games will work and show

ill be releasing a build today.....ive decided to disregard the few due the sadness of others....ill continue doing this the way I used to soon...lots of releases and leave it up to you guys to upgrade or not,,,,its clear they where out of touch.....and most like this...ill post in each build how the numbering system works so people can know the latest build but basicaly there will be no more new names

it will be

CoinOPS 2

CoinOPS 3

CoinOPS 4...... these will be full packs of everything (only released every 6 plus months)

CoinOPS 2 R2 Pack

CoinOPS 2 R3 Pack

CoinOPS 2 R4 Pack.... these are upgrade game packs with vids...recommend using the correct standalone to make sure everything works (released everyso ofter maybe 4 months)

CoinOPS 2 R2 Standalone

CoinOPS 2 R3 Standalone

CoinOPS 2 R4 Standalone..... this is the latest CoinOPS and will have the latest features patches and bug fixes.... (released every month or 2)

The packs are tested end to end and a good place to start....then add the Packs and stanalones as you see fit...you dont have to get any of them and id recommend getting the fill CoinOPS 2 as the place to start...I wont answer questions about the how to add stuff thats in the pack...the pack has nearly everything in it and it wastes my time talking about how to make it work....others can look and see what ive done and help you out im sure....

Peace all Standalone will be out soon and the pack will be out soon....Standalone should be out within hours...the pack will take a day to get out.....you can just use the pack but some games will be missing if you dont have the linked standalone or a greater standalone....eg R2 Pack id recommend R2 Standlone or R3 standalone...eg something higher as all games will work and show

Hey BP,

Sorry to hear your not going forward with your new plan and reverting back to the old method.

Im sure many people (myself included) have been really looking forward to this upcoming upgrade.

Thanks

Ace

PS I hope to see "Project 2" at some point... I remember you were thinking of releasing this soon and I would like to see that at some point :D