Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its as per the suggestion from surreal team that you supported...make your own poll....your ideas are silly....if you can get people behind you I may listen if not its pointless.....make it happen yourself though gathering of support if not piss off your of no use and just riding people.....I say most dont agree with you and 100 percent so far dont.....make your own poll and your own stand and maybe ill listen if not....you know I wont

Thank you to the Author for putting this emu together,BP :)

ARCADE:

The following games is running crash

Denjin Makai

(file:obj-0-3.748 capacity error?)

The following games out of memory

night slasher (japan)

MEGADRIVER:

joystick cannot be remaped~

Thank You~~

Edited by cc_cc_bear

Denjin Makai is running in Full CoinOPS 2 as per euro one called Guardians

Night Slasher yes I know ill fix that at some point...the non blood version works fine....

Joystick can be remaped as per the readme...you need to enable the setting to enable default gamepad remapping and press left or right thumbstick as per readme...or button and features in CoinOPS 2 emu

its as per the suggestion from surreal team that you supported...make your own poll....your ideas are silly....if you can get people behind you I may listen if not its pointless.....make it happen yourself though gathering of support if not piss off your of no use and just riding people.....I say most dont agree with you and 100 percent so far dont.....make your own poll and your own stand and maybe ill listen if not....you know I wont

I'd like to congratulate your parents for raising such a moron. I think I'll send them a postcard soon. You're definitely a phenomenon. LMAO.

Don't worry, I wasn't expecting you to play the game. Meaning acting like a gentleman. You actually can't.

Remember you are my favorite emulator, Kenny.

...except you and waal....get your own threads no one listens to you....and im not doing something everyone hates cause of 2 idots

You don't check your results too well. I voted that it was a stupid idea.

:) just another silly show you guys are totally out of touch....just for fun....make your own votes if you want...im sick of your useless thoughts and ideas I know what im doing...you burden people with your ideas

+t+ no offense I think your totally out of date with people...if you want to prove me wrng start your own thread and it prove it to be so....otherwise your stuff is a total waste of everyones time....you are getting into the waal zone....do you really care about real people??? or do you just care about your own single minded agender.... if you care please read all the previous posts and do the right thing if not you are the one with issues......its up to you but I dont care anymore this was your last vote and it was hammered...im sick of proving everything to people that cant listen to anything but there own selfish thoughts

ive heard enough messages today from people that you guys are a waste of time so ill listen I know this hurts you guys im sorry.....

release in for for new build tommorrow night...was out and about tonight.... ill start on a new build soon afterwards

this one should be big...I was about to remove the locks but after I mentioned the release which was built with no locks the trolls came straight back...so the locks remain and ill insert them tommorrow night....

no upgrades except off the full pack...this will be in the release notes.....it will be up over the weekend

250 new games...mainly arcades

Pixel Perfect for console cores

Definable Nintendo 64 HD

New drivers

Repaired drivers

and more.....its a big update....enjoy

Night Slasher yes I know ill fix that at some point...the non blood version works fine....

Joystick can be remaped as per the readme...you need to enable the setting to enable default gamepad remapping and press left or right thumbstick as per readme...or button and features in CoinOPS 2 emu

Thanks to reply my question~ :D^_^

but,I Think Denjin Makai not called Guardians :D

here is Denjin Makai

http://www.mamecn.com/newrom/dj1d_dsmk_2103.html

Denjin Makai=Denjin makai 1

rom name=denjinmk.zip

Guardians=Denjin Makai 2

rom name=grdians.zip

and a sfc gaiden game

name=Ghost Chaser Densei .zip

I test following game out of memory or crash

Gaiapolis.zip

DDCREW.ZIP

shienryu.zip

rsgun.zip

sokyugrt.zip

Thank you~

hi, these new upgrade seems very nice....... to bad only for the full package users.....

i test ultimate mortal kombat and is does not work, i get the rom from your full package release, when you choose it and it starts to load it says "missing files"

thanks

Thanks to reply my question~ :D^_^

but,I Think Denjin Makai not called Guardians :D

here is Denjin Makai

http://www.mamecn.com/newrom/dj1d_dsmk_2103.html

Denjin Makai=Denjin makai 1

rom name=denjinmk.zip

Guardians=Denjin Makai 2

rom name=grdians.zip

and a sfc gaiden game

name=Ghost Chaser Densei .zip

I test following game out of memory or crash

Gaiapolis.zip

DDCREW.ZIP

shienryu.zip

rsgun.zip

sokyugrt.zip

Thank you~

if you want to play the blood version of nightslashers then just go into the advanced settings in coinops and turn on/enable the vmm(virtual memory).then try the game it should load this time.

just make sure and turn off vmm when you finish playing the game.

as for the ohter games.

1.denjin makai needs the driver updated.

2.gaiapolis needs the driver updated.

3.dd crew needs virtual memory hooked up to it(think it should load with upgraded ram)

4.shienry and sokyurentai are both sega saturn based arcade games and will not work on mame on xbox,BUT you can play both the ps1 ports on pcsxbox.the ps1 ports of these games are really good.

4.raidiant silvergun see above.