Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

if no one wants to talk about it...look at page after pages of threads.....about 50 percent are CoinOPS....your the losers that say no one wants it...its number one on nearly every site....all of them I dont go to just here....but still they are number one....peace....go and talk a look at all the post topic and see if they are asking for your help or mine.....clearly not one is for you guys not one....sad feckers...I see 100s of them for coinops with 10,000 of posts and 1000,000s of views....and yet you say no one comes for it....well thats why your here

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well you picked the one bit you wanted to...its never happening...never...no one wants to see that........you guys cherry pick one bit out of everything always....

so thats my final answer......I dont add my own name anywhere........and I dont give credit and if I did Haze would be it....he gave the dream to us all...if I look thought the sources his name is all over it.....

so you can go on about something ill never ever change.....thats up to you...I know what you mean and I know I wont ever be doing it....no one I showed wants to see this.....they dont care

I think people do want to see this. I think people would want to see respect for the developers who have worked so hard to bring these emulators to the Xbox. I also think your users would like to see the new Surreal64 in CoinOPS. From what you've posted it's clear the developer's did not say no, they merely asked you to make it clear which emulator cores CoinOPS uses to launch it's games and you said no to that.

If you really believe no one wants this then why not start one of your polls entitled "Should CoinOPS display which emulator is being used to launch a game in order to show proper regard to the developers?"

Frankly, I don't think you'd get many 'no' votes to that from this community.

Nobody ever said any of that.

I was merely pointing out one of the many reasons why people might not want to bother discussing anything with you, after your WAH WAH WAH STOP TALKING ABOUT RETARDS post.

Which you've edited, like, five times already anyway.

+ T +: a vote? Little point. Remember: anyone voting against it would be labelled as an xtras guy, and the vote discounted.

Edited by RatherAnnoyed

Heres an idea.

1. BP just ignore anything he considers 'off topic' and not respond or mention it or the posters in anyway

2. Those that have issues with him accept he's not going to change and stop posting (It must be becoming clear, it is not going to resolve how you wish)

3. Any owners of software that think their rights have been infringed take it up personally with BP.

Or am I over simplifying things?

lol - I'm not going to get drawn into an argument, but its real easy to see how this thing has dragged on for soooo long. Civil input met with abuse.

Sad. There are going to be no winners here.

Definitely yes. Best for both of you to shut your mouth.

lol - I'm not going to get drawn into an argument, but its real easy to see how this thing has dragged on for soooo long. Civil input met with abuse.

Sad. There are going to be no winners here.

Definitely yes. Best for both of you to shut your mouth.

:)

I'm not looking for an argument with you either. As you noticed, it's an old story and you can also read +T+ posts again if you need to.

Anyway, best for you to stay out of this. Enjoy the software wherever it comes from. :)

vote made go vote please

last time I pander to people....they are the newbes they are the ones that dont release sources....they are the ones that kick retards.....so they get a final vote

instead of

"Sonic the Hedgehog 1"

"Sonic the Hedgehog 2"

"Super Mario Mario 64"

"Killer Instinct 1"

"Street Fighter Alpha 3"

the list will read

"Sonic the Hedgehog 1- Neogenesis Megadrive"

"Sonic the Hedgehog 2 -Neogenesis Megadrive"

"Super Mario 64 - Surreal64 Nintendo"

"Killer Instinct 1 - KIxxx 1 Arcade"

"Street Fighter Alpha 3 - Final Burn Legends Arcade "

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33256

only publically said votes count as I want balme to be public for doing this...as no one I know will want this build but it will go out publically if you publically say you want it to

Why didn't you make the poll based on what was suggested? Nobody said anything about putting the emulator names in the game list, clearly that is ridiculous. What was suggested was that, when you launch a game, the emulator name appears while the game is loading. This is non-intrusive and respects the developers whose work you have used for CoinOPS without spoiling the experience for your users.

You've deliberately made your suggestion as intrusive and annoying as possible. This is transparent childishness and I really don't know why I expected any different from you. I'm not usually so harsh but I have no other words and you've exhausted my patience. You are a parasite to the Xbox scene.