Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

I don't have any interest to support Surreal64 for CoinOPS. If you are going to add our work in the future, I would ask that you make it apparent to the user that they are launching someone else's core. For example: "Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time Launching with Surreal64 XXX B5 - 1964" or "Sonic the Hedgehog Launching with NeoGenesis v20" Surreal

I completely agree with this. If CoinOPS displayed this text when launching cores and had full credits to the developers who ported those cores accessible from within the UI, I would have no problems with CoinOPS at all and I'm sure most of your project's other critics would agree. I appreciate you've worked hard integrating these cores and have added a few new bells and whistles, but at the end of the day CoinOPS is just a frontend for other people's work and needs to be presented as such. You can't take credit for the whole cake when all you have provided is the cherry on top.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well you picked the one bit you wanted to...its never happening...never...no one wants to see that........you guys cherry pick one bit out of everything always....

so thats my final answer......I dont add my own name anywhere........and I dont give credit and if I did Haze would be it....he gave the dream to us all...if I look thought the sources his name is all over it.....

so you can go on about something ill never ever change.....thats up to you...I know what you mean and I know I wont ever be doing it....no one I showed wants to see this.....they dont care

think years after meeting someone you start a job and hes your boss...with a hot girlfriend...and plenty of money.....you know why you hate people like that :) and you know people like that dont feel sorry for you...you know deep down your all talk and thats why you hate him...and he knows it to thats why hes the boss...I dont know why I say that even though its funny.....

its losers that pick on retards at school.....that get owned in real life and have to creat names like rather annoyed and spent all there day fighting virtual battles as they dont understand why the real world is so crewl....when once it seemed great cause they could kick retards....

Have you finished editing this yet? I've counted four edits so far, and it still doesn't make much sense. Genuine question: is English even your first language? If it isn't then fair enough; if it IS...

Interesting that you feel the need to brag about any part of your life to me.

Interesting, and more than a little desperate. Why do you feel the need to have me impressed with your "achievements"?

Also interesting that you've assumed I was some sort of bully at school. Whatever, I care little for what you think of me.

Compensation, delusions of grandeur, deflection, several complexes (superiority AND inferiority, as well as an overwhelming need for acceptance and love), and an almost pathological ability to misread.

Fascinating.

It's an interesting case study. If only I had the time.

kick a retard :) thats fun talking about isnt it.....well great comments thanks....I like CoinOPS threads to be about how to kick retards and make fun of them......cheers and its why we love to see you here.....anymore stuff maybe spitting on handcap people and tipping wheel chair people out of there chair....thats fun for those that cant succeed find the weak and pick on them...then wonder why the strong own you....eventually its hard to tell people like you apart from the retards in concil flats talking about how they kicked retards and where strong then.....

Also, we're not even allowed to talk about CoinOPS! You want us to talk about it? Try actually discussing it, then. I'd actually like to be able to do that, but all we get is a wall of WAH WAH WAH.

You see?

For example:

"Hey, BP, what new arcade games have been added since -"

"WAH WAH WAH WAH STOP CRYING JUST RUN A DIFF PROGRAM AND FIND OUT YOURSELF CRYBABIES."

DO.

YOU.

SEE?

whats your point...? you have no point anyone want to listen to...its just your pointless life is why your here....and to me you talk about retards answers it all....dont worry I dont need your point......

peace your a great man I know and thanks for your point....it helps me know know im a retard and why I get kicked.....

Buy Buy all I now see the point....thanks to you guys its all clear now....im out to kick retards thats the way to get ahead in life.....

read all 1000 posts and they are posted in there....also you can compair the lists yourself....I add new stuff everyday I dont remember the full list....I add it to the documents and its up to you to find it....I dont do one game adding every six months sometimes its 100s of games...I dont have a list they just get added to master list and new full version if they make BP cut

read all 1000 posts and they are posted in there....also you can compair the lists yourself....I add new stuff everyday I dont remember the full list....I add it to the documents and its up to you to find it....

I didn't really want to know, thanks. I've given up trying to reason with you. It was an example. You're aware how examples work, right?

And yeah, exactly as in my example, the answer is: WAH WAH WAH GO FIND OUT YOURSELF.

So I give you an example of why nobody wants to talk to you about your emulator, and not only do you miss my point (*sigh* again), but you actually give me the answer I predicted.

Thank you for perfectly illustrating my point about why we should even bother trying to discuss coinops with you.

whats your point...? you have no point anyone want to listen to...its just your pointless life is why your here....and to me you talk about retards answers it all....dont worry I dont need your point......

peace your a great man I know and thanks for your point....it helps me know know im a retard and why I get kicked.....

Buy Buy all I now see the point....thanks to you guys its all clear now....im out to kick retards thats the way to get ahead in life.....

Time to launch the debugger.

But you're doing great. This is so fun.

By the way, you lame fucking hypocrite... You claim you don't care about credits but you "communicate" so much about your stuff... You should instead take example of coders like A600 whom we never hear... Even if I'm certain he would say much more interesting things..

Another contradiction. There are plenty as well.