Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

but most say your the problem and come here to here about CoinOPS...not waals hang ups and unfounded issues when he doesnt do anything he preachs stuff and he never ever answer one simple question as he think we will think hes a newbe.....waal I know your a newbe and we all know it....

long live the joke...the joke that keep giving with his pants on the ground

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Most know you're a lunatic but they just want you to deliver. Hence one of the previous comment...

I pity you. You are alone and you harvest nothing but contempt.

But long live the joke. Indeed.

PS for you +T+

this was sent to surreal team and the answer

"...if you wanted to make surreal patch with games...alot of credit can happen...eg catagory could be Surreal64 or when the loading bar thats removed is running a message....or what ever you guys want...ill continue with the CoinOPS stuff but I can easily allow you access to make a patch that will insert in CoinOPS seemlessly and you guys can control it....

then you can release packs etc...its up to you guys really.....im working on things at present....but I can open you a door for CoinOPS to support your stuff and your ingame menus but use CoinOPS front end...for this to work would require you guys to support and promote these packs...and means you might have 2 slightly diff builds...

BP

I don't have any interest to support Surreal64 for CoinOPS. If you are going to add our work in the future, I would ask that you make it apparent to the user that they are launching someone else's core. For example: "Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time Launching with Surreal64 XXX B5 - 1964" or "Sonic the Hedgehog Launching with NeoGenesis v20" Surreal

so we had an impass if you play N64 at anytime it adds credits.txt to CoinOPS root that has all the credit to all the orig people unchanged from the origional I could turn it off or add myself to credits but I dont...if you play its added to all CoinOPS builds with N64

Next your emus never credits Haze and he did most of the work you guys play with....he was belittled by new people and now he left...the man that got all the stuff you wanted in was turned on by newbes and now mame is a shell because of it....you guys own him the world yet credit people that steal a few backgrounds from the net and make a skin compaired to the person that cracked the uncrackble protections and released how to do it to the world....all open source stuff like XBMC has stripped alot of the workers names out of the sources and when I look at nearly any source most of the people that write 90 percent plus of the code never get credited only the ones that hack it a bit and call it there emu....I dont add my name to stuff theres no point...I know you personally used alot alot of stuff..the new surreal favs is an exact copy of CoinOPS and maybe even the sources from it...I dont care....ive had my say on open source...ive done my bit and alot of sources from many projects are out there...ive used many names for diff projects and never credit myself in the work....xtras/madmab team post there names over everything...never release sources....this is fact and you can take it anyway you want....you know its true

Haze your a God....please come back to Mame.....or make your own build it will own others.....Please come back

thanks for helping waal your the man...lol your helping everyone im bad boy.....I steal everything cause I cant code and you on the other hand dont answer anything cause we all know

YOUR A FRAUD NO SOURCES EVER...A USER AND A LEACH....THAT PREYS ON OTHERS AND TRIED TO BELIEVE HES ON THE SIDE OF GOOD...LOCK YOUR CRAP AWAY I DONT CARE ...JUST DONT PREACH YOUR ANYTHING BUT AWOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING....WE ALL KNOW IT NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY AND AVOID IT...WE DONT NEED AN ANSWER I KNOW WHO YOU ARE....

ratherAnnoyed yousaid would never post here...changing your name and now posting is silly...what a joke you guys are years of this and you still play the same game a few people with no skills changing there name and preaching around release time....and what have you ever achieved nothing ever

inkdmn Posted on: May 29, 2011, 4:18 pm

by far the best coinops ever!! if you havent tried or seen this emulator shine..then you need too.coinops is not just a emulator it is THE EMULATOR!! this is reason enough alone to own a modded xbox.. @oldsparky yes to install the whole thing you would need to install a bigger hdd..I have heard of people installing the emulator itself and then doing the roms on a disk set..you could also just install some of the roms ..but really what takes up alot of room on this set is video preview files ..for every rom and such and alot of the newer arcade game files are not so small..

Bazzalew Posted on: May 31, 2011, 4:33 pm

just installed this no problem what a great bunch of games cheers its fantastic!

man I cant beleive the numbers now....fantastic guys ill supply people the new upgrade soon......I havent looked at other sites lately and its great everythings rocking along and they are helping each other out..... :) if this gets to any other sites....good to here guys....I dont post there but every site I looked at looked like fantastic results and very very positive....I dont need to post there

I remember - and yes, it's a while back now - at school, there was a kid there called Jason. It wasn't till much later that I found out he was actually autistic - not quite to the level of Dustin Hoffman, but same sort of deal; at the time, we just all thought he was really, really good at maths. He never got any trouble from the nutcases (like some of us did), because he did their homework for them, but every now and then he'd have some sort of episode, where he'd just sit there slamming his fists into the desk.

But... you know. Everyone put up with it. While keeping their distance.

He was good at maths, see.

I also recall that he often brought a note in to get out of swimming, and - naturally - it was only a matter of time before some idiots threw him into the pool, where he had a fit and almost died. He was also the butt of quite a few jokes, but never to his face.

Good at maths.

Anyway, I'd imagine his school years are not remembered fondly.

So about a year or so ago, I bumped into him again. He hadn't changed much; lost some hair, put on a bit of weight - the usual. I acknowledged him, but it was like I wasn't there. For the briefest of moments I thought I seen a glimmer of recognition, but I was mistaken; his eyes held mine long enough to fool me into thinking he'd remembered me, but it was actually more of a thousand yard stare. Pure despair.

It was then that I realised that the woman with him wasn't a partner, she was a carer.

I'm not entirely sure why I'm bothering to write this.

I just felt I should.

Edit: as for this -

ratherAnnoyed yousaid would never post here...changing your name and now posting is silly...what a joke you guys are years of this and you still play the same game a few people with no skills changing there name and preaching around release time....and what have you ever achieved nothing ever

I'm not even sure where to begin. I get the feeling I'm being accused of something, but whatever it is, it's like the deluded ramblings of a retard.

Keep staring, Jase.

Edited by RatherAnnoyed

think years after meeting someone you start a job and hes your boss...with a hot girlfriend...and plenty of money.....you know why you hate people like that :) and you know people like that dont feel sorry for you...you know deep down your all talk and thats why you hate him...and he knows it to thats why hes the boss...I dont know why I say that even though its funny.....

its losers that pick on retards at school.....that get owned in real life and have to creat names like rather annoyed and spent all there day fighting virtual battles as they dont understand why the real world is so crewl....when once it seemed great cause they could kick retards....