BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:) im happy now with my CoinOPS N64...

It isn't your CoinOPS N64. It's an old version of Surreal that you've added some HD code to. I agree with waal so far as you give no credit to those who have actually done 95% of the work that's represented in CoinOPS.

Isn't this exactly what he's been complaining about others doing to his precious coinops (and the reason for the "locks")?

i.e. butchering older versions and adding your own code so you end up with branching (and "misinformed", remember!) source?

run a diff programm it will tell you all lines that have changed from mameox....

Seriously? Run a diff program?

Why, it's almost like you'd rather we didn't actually know for certain which games have been "added"...

Hey Waal,

You're right, I guess BP technically broke the 'peace' by commenting on the quality of the videos. At the same time, he also offered to help with fixing bugs in the HD code.

I think the two of you like to argue with one another, so I'll leave you both to it.

:)

Thanks, BP! Can't wait to try that out.

Whats the big deal about videos? If BP makes higher quality ones that look better in 720p, just use them for the new Xtras set. I don't see what the issue is. I only use 480p mode, so these are fine for me. :) Haven't had a chance to try the new Surreal, but it looks like a huge improvement.

Reminder...

Waal, I still love you, but I won't engage in this back-and-forth. :) Its not worth our time - yours or mine. Also, I appreciate the work you are doing on the Amiga stuff, it looks really promising. I think everyone here is basically a good person so I propose this:

A TRUCE - The terms stated below

1. You guys stop the negative posts about BP.

2. BP, you in turn stop posting anything negative about the Xtras team.

3. Both parties are should only post about one another if they have something good to say, otherwise keep it to yourself.

4. We all move forward to a positive future for the Xbox scene as a whole. No more old bullshit. It ends now.

Whatever...

I just find this amusing regarding what is written here these days ...and what the reality is concerning these videos and the new surreal. But opinion is free. Even if it's shared by only a single person after all.

So funny to see that what works in one direction does not necessarily work in another.

I wasn't wrong.... This confirms how much we are the good guys. :)

Well, we are all playing old games aren't we? That's the whole point. :)

See, when you guys get mad and argue, you stop thinking rationally.

I could take offense at that comment since I was the one who combed through the 1000s of ROMs in the .84 MAME set to see what worth adding and/or fixing to be added. These new arcade adds are some of the ones I sent to BP a few months back. It took a long time to do that. I'm not taking offense though, because it would be silly.

I also love your icon Waal. I need to check out that Amiga set you put together.

200 new old games to be exact. MameOX, eh... :)

Enjoy anyway.

Edited by PhilExile

Hi Phil,

You're 75-99% right and I guess you have understood my comment about you was ironic. :)

But I must warn you: I've got videos of Bigby and you going together on FTP. ^^

Hey Waal,

You're right, I guess BP technically broke the 'peace' by commenting on the quality of the videos. At the same time, he also offered to help with fixing bugs in the HD code.

I think the two of you like to argue with one another, so I'll leave you both to it.

:)

You get the point here too, Phil. I know how much these comments can irritate. So it was used on purpose as an answer to the shit that was written (again) these last days ...

Actually, there's only one person who doesn't get the point. So... Hehehe...

Well, we are all playing old games aren't we? That's the whole point. :)

See, when you guys get mad and argue, you stop thinking rationally.

I could take offense at that comment since I was the one who combed through the 1000s of ROMs in the .84 MAME set to see what worth adding and/or fixing to be added. These new arcade adds are some of the ones I sent to BP a few months back. It took a long time to do that. I'm not taking offense though, because it would be silly.

I also love your icon Waal. I need to check out that Amiga set you put together.

200 new old games to be exact. MameOX, eh... :)

Enjoy anyway.

Edited by waal

its release time the girls love to cry at this time...its the usual :) it stops nothing....waals a newbe and doesnt know anything and openly wont comment on his anti sources.... :) its only for fun and doesnt stop anything....that team never stays away around release time every time they cry like girls they actually think it stops things.....lol and I do think they are total newbes......all I said is I was sad all those videos where the ones from emumovies with no credit and then I downloaded them and released I had them :( and id have to create my own as they wherent good enough for release for CoinOPS

hey newbes use the sources make your lightgun fix .... update the core..... :) do it all and quote me....I think you cant code for shit all....prove me wrong....I think if you touch it it will get massively buggy and bloaty...prove me wrong.....cry all you want....you guys are cry babies with no skills

everyone else that come here have to listen to children with no skills trying to tell people they beleive in open source and say I dont when mine are out.....as per last posts

answer this question 1 question waal where is your sources? you run on the back of an open source project?

this is the answer ummmm BP dont give credit its left in sources as anyone can see...BP dont do this BP dont do this....never I dont do anything ever im 100 times worse than BP and I ride on your backs claiming im inocent and on your side...when I know I a fraud and deep down we all know it as its so obvious. If you open anything of these it has there names all over it :) mine has nothing I never hard code my name all over the place like they do....skin everything with my name...add my sigs with names etc...its not needed and doesnt help stuff all

lol he will answer it blame....crying and misdirection....well I know they are a joke.....young children with no skills....OK ill only talk about the release....its the same cry babies at the same release time....

If you want to find out about the xtras team read from a few pages ago...you will see they lay blame...all of which I provedI had done...never ever once admiting they dont do anything...not once....its a fun ride.....complete newbes getting owned and crying its my fault

OK ill stay away from this now but the release is getting close for sure and allways has been headed this way nothing has slowed or stopped

its release time the girls love to cry at this time...its the usual :) it stops nothing....waals a newbe and doesnt know anything and openly wont comment on his anti sources....

See what I meant ?

This guy is the funniest on the whole scene. I don't even remember seing this kind during the time of the Amiga scene. And believe me, I met a lot of people from a lot of different countries during many years at this time... Or maybe weirdos tend to mutate through decades... LMAO, ROTL.

Excellent. Keep the show going my dear BP...

Edited by waal

notice after I said release the first the crying started :)....always the same....still no answer on the sources from waal the wolf in sheeps clothing...just blame and questions from me.....

waal im not answering any of your questions :) I think your a newbe a troll with no skills....and you wont answer a single question....just a blamer and shit stirrer.....

So the question is Waal where are your sources you are against open source...nothing to do with me it to do with where are your sources :)....

Too long, didn't read. Like often with you.

But I really enjoy these moments when you start with a sentence then you edit your post line by line. It's obvious the more you type, the more you're angry (can't say destabilized, you already are). And you finished your edition more than 30 minutes after. That was so funny.

So. To sum up. We had a truce. We didn't say anything during a week. But you did. You wrote a lot of shit again. You misinformed, you defamed, you lied. Then I answered to you in a far more subtle way than you usually do. But instead of a dialogue you acted even more arrogant & foolish. And finally, you lost your temper. A classic.

This isn't about the xbox or emulators or skills. It's about you. You may be the only living proof that programming does not necessarily mean that one is oneself rational.

Edited by waal