Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

you can branch it newbe :) dont you understand open source...its not so you can do everything and let you adjust what you want....you might be a complete newbe and make it bloaty and buggy...branch it if you want its all there....then sync when you want....schoolin newbes with my pants on the ground....

Best to be a newbe than a complete liar and a moron.

Been browsing that repo and reading. Thanks to you, it reveals your method. All docs are dated from 2003-2004. The rest is hidden deep in your insane mind.

But again, thanks for revealing it. Once again you shot a bullet in your own foot...

Mind this word... This is your lesson for today if you're able to learn something... Projection...

Edited by waal

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there the orig docs....I didnt add my name...lol...should I open it and add my name as credits :)

thanks for the word I know its clearly you...and it makes it funner you clearly think its me....to all those that read this they can make up there mind it should be obvious as ....... really obvious...on of us has proof after proof one has look over there its him Projectioning.....then thinks oh im ok I think it is him now....its not me if I say it often enough and avoid the obvious and not answer that I dont do anything open source I like to blame others but I dont do anything....maybe actually im no a nice person...maybe im a leach after all

Peace brother....ill leave it there.....the prrof is all there....im happy as with where I stand......maybe one dark night you way see your reflection of blame on others to avioid the truth...thats cowardly...stand up like a man and say you know what I dont give out sources I dont hide behind stories now I dont give out sources but thats me thats who I am no more lies no more secrets thats who I am...I once liked misdirection and blame but no more I am now looking at myself and I dont give out shit all

there the orig docs....I didnt add my name...lol...should I open it and add my name as credits :)

You have to document any modification you've made, that's the purpose of open source. Or should I say any tweak or rip you brought in ?

LOL claiming you made the synopsis code entirely by yourself when we all know Nes6502 did it and you used his sources without even crediting him... Just an example. There are many like this.

But keep going like that please.

You are a well of amusement.

Edited by waal

run a diff programm it will tell you all lines that have changed from mameox....for feck sake.....you a re newbe it will tell you all lines added all lines removed all lines modified....all files add all files removed as well....

the tools are there......allways questions about me....always me thinking your a newbe....but never not once in 100 posts anything about waal and that he doesnt beleive in open source he bleieves in blame and he wants everything handed to him his way even though he doesnt hand anything over....but we can blame it if it isnt waals way...cause waals a great guy and BP is a bad guy...

im explaining entry level svn to you waal...im sorry I dont run the project like you want me to...im only saying I supply my stuff and you dont...and that makes you questionable to me

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...&start=4092

its the developmnent thread and its locked down...all info about release that needs to get past trolls will be there also PM me :).... have a look at the past threads its quite funny....but dont expect a straight answer from one of us....its look over there maybe they dont see im a fraud in sheeps clothing approach thats so funny...its hard to spot but closely look for it...it maybe hiding

Wolf-in-sheeps-clothing.jpg

run a diff programm it will tell you all lines that have changed from mameox....for feck sake.....you a re newbe it will tell you all lines added all lines removed all lines modified....all files add all files removed as well....

the tools are there......allways questions about me....always me thinking your a newbe....but never not once in 100 posts anything about waal and that he doesnt beleive in open source he bleieves in blame and he wants everything handed to him his way even though he doesnt hand anything over....but we can blame it if it isnt waals way...cause waals a great guy and BP is a bad guy...

im explaining entry level svn to you waal...im sorry I dont run the project like you want me to...im only saying I supply my stuff and you dont...and that makes you questionable to me

Only you brought the conversation down to this level.

That SVN is incomplete (no console, no final burn) and out of date (1/25/201). It's only a defense you tried to set to gain credibility. You can't actually use it to get a build equivalent to the one you released lately. Your bluff is obvious and it's a card you played before. Definitely a poor argument.

If you were so confident, you wouldn't be criticizing the new surreal64 like you've been doing since days...

Sad you're only obsessed by "shares" and "views".

Got another word for you: Narcissism.

Edited by waal

Wolf-in-sheeps-clothing.jpg

:) im happy now with my CoinOPS N64...its buggy as shit but its moving along...ive tested surreal and I see issues and I know them as some of them ive found them in my version....was hoping they would be gone...I can post my conversation with the patchers of surreal asking them if they wanted to patch into CoinOPS or anyway I could work it out and give them credit...they said no thankyou....I have it stored if you want it...should be clear at least twice I asked if I could help and patch it in...I also talk with some people that have there names in the sources from day one :) and they are happy

:) im happy now with my CoinOPS N64...

It isn't your CoinOPS N64. It's an old version of Surreal that you've added some HD code to. I agree with waal so far as you give no credit to those who have actually done 95% of the work that's represented in CoinOPS.