Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

source changes pinned download them if you want....

post your ones lol......you avoid that subject everytime...always balmming me...never looking at yourself.....look what that is on wiki :D there are many words for it...thankyou for that word :) as I say I release mine you hold yours and always go look its him I dont want to look at my actions its always him.......its always him....I avoid talking about what I do everytime cause its always him....and if I dont talk about it then its him and not me :(.....

why I dont post them with the binary...(6gig at present) but even with its smallest build its 300 megs

bhmz9j.jpg

2.1 is still coming and should do well

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

source changes pinned download them if you want....

post your ones lol......you avoid that subject everytime...always balmming me...never looking at yourself.....look what that is on wiki :D there are many words for it

why I dont post them with the binary...(6gig at present) but even with its smallest build its 300 megs

bhmz9j.jpg

A 6gb source code... You're definitely a funny guy, lol.

Then put them on a SVN like Xport did, lucky for you too.

Still no sources pinned here. Really disturbing, these hallucinations ...

Edited by waal

Look waal you always say I dont do this I dont do that a simple google sewach will find your SVN ...its always a lol moment what newbes.....always wrong....always but always thinking it me not doing stuff and never looking at there actions...always balmming me...even if ive done all the stuff they ask along time ago..anyway I did a 5 sec google search for CoinOPS and SVN and bang....a hit straight away I wonder why

http://code.google.com/p/coinops/source/checkout

for christ sake you are the ones that dont conform.....you have no proof of any open source behavour...none what so ever......its always about me...never about you....thanks for the word for people like you....ill go with leach

im sick of answering to idots that put blame onto others.....you my friend I feel sorry for...ive answered all your questions with proof ive heard nothing about you or your choices or why its allways about me....

Look waal you always say I dont do this I dont do that a simple google sewach will find your SVN

http://code.google.com/p/coinops/source/checkout

for christ sake you are the ones that dont conform.....you have no proof of any open source behavour...none what so ever......its always about me...never about you....thanks for the word for people like you....ill go with leach

Ok then start to write some docs. At the moment all is written is "Emulator on xbox platform". That proves my point. No credit given. It's obvious this SVN is made for your own use.

Edited by waal

oh for feck sake its about me....im the non open source one.....lol your an idot and you keep digging....well dig a hole

http://code.google.com/p/coinops/source/br...FCoinOps%2FDocs

docs of the org people....newbes.....oh my god the first folder and first files....where are yours???? ok this is pointless I think everyone can see I supplied it all and kept all the org stuff in the sources for people to read....you wont find jack shit for those that say I dont give anything and im against the open source system....you wont find jack shit its allways me to blame even when I pove everything wrong we never get one answer from them like

we are wankers and dont conform to it.....we just like to blame people and dont even research it we just blame people...and then dont ever do a 5 sec search...even when he says we just say hes a liar...then next time we will say well we want more....but never give anything.....predators.....open source hogs....always hiding behind others at fault...

well guys this is the best proof ive ever seen

Badly researched facts

Always avoiding the org question about themselves

Always looking to blame even when facing the facts.....your right we wont see eye to eye...I have the facts you have blame only ok im out of this back to 2.1 :D

oh for feck sake its about me....im the non open source one.....lol your an idot and you keep digging....well dig a hole

You thought to get you out again with your bullshit, your totally old dated doc (where are Nes6502 ? Final Burn related stuff ? Surreal people and stuff ? Xport cores and more...) and your little attachment is just a joke...

And again you're out of arguments and then you go personal even if you deny it...

Memorize this word, please.

P R O J E C T I O N

Edited by waal

lol what a idot now the facts are out .... looking like a fool with my pants on the ground pants on the ground.,..

You can always insult me that won't change anything. You're just bluffing. That's the only thing you can do when it comes to this subject.

Told ya... Same old song...

Edited by waal

pants on the ground pants on the ground lookin like a fool with my pants on the ground :D hahahahahaha thats so funny....ummm why dont you do this (even though we dont)ummm so you say google it I cant find CoinOPS SVN....oh its the first google link, if I search for it like you said....oh what about docs....ill say you dont do any....ummm oh thats the first folder.....with the org files....oh well I still wont talk about my pants on the ground cause BP is to blame....and we know cause we know the facts hahahahahaaaaaa.......every time the jokes get larger

pants on the ground pants on the ground lookin like a fool with my pants on the ground :) hahahahahaha thats so funny....ummm why dont you do this (even though we dont)ummm so you say google it I cant find CoinOPS SVN....oh its the first google link, if I search for it like you said....oh what about docs....ill say you dont do any....ummm oh thats the first folder.....with the org files....oh well I still wont talk about my pants on the ground cause BP is to blame....and we know cause we know the facts hahahahahaaaaaa.......every time the jokes get larger

CoinOPS SVN: Incomplete and only personal.

Docs: Same thing.

Still no trace of WHO did the original code and WHAT was actually used. They're much more than one person involved here but you keep hiding it whatever the blah blah.

Thank you BP for proving my point again.

you can branch it newbe :) dont you understand open source...its not so you can do everything and let you adjust what you want....you might be a complete newbe and make it bloaty and buggy...branch it if you want its all there....then sync when you want....schoolin newbes with my pants on the ground....

I cant find any of your sources online under google...cant find any svn or cvs...how can that be in an open source envoment where the people that use it question others...surely they would conform before questioning others....and then surely they would say sorry when found he did what they asked long ago....or maybe we could just use the time and tested look over there I dont want you guys to know we are not what we seemed....hahahaha if anyone is fooled....another pants on the ground like every other one....I dont want your sources dont worry.......I just think wankers dont supply stuff thats all...its only my personal though