Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

well good luck you got a link to your site....I dont really care about any of that stuff.....my posts are true and nothing personal....they are what they are....by negative you just mean facts....and the facts are these are mostly emumovies movies which I had long ago and they have black bars and low sample rates and low res alot of the time....so I wont be using them....take it personally if you want to me they are facts....if they where redone im sure I would use them in CoinOPS but I created my own ones for the games ive added to the pack

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

strike you up for some N64 testing? I PMed you.....this is mainly arcade with 100s of new games added but some other stuff made it in as well N64 now works properly for everyone in HD and people can control if it plays in SD or HD as alot of the games wont play in HD...all console cores are basically linked to pixel perfect now....so everything can run pixel perfect in the click of a button....(although im sure ill expand on alot of this stuff...as ive got alot in BETA...it will depend on what people want and how they want this stuff to progress) final got around to it :D

well good luck you got a link to your site....I dont really care about any of that stuff.....my posts are true and nothing personal....they are what they are....by negative you just mean facts....and the facts are these are mostly emumovies movies which I had long ago and they have black bars and low sample rates and low res alot of the time....so I wont be using them....take it personally if you want to me they are facts....if they where redone im sure I would use them in CoinOPS but I created my own ones for the games ive added to the pack

I notice that you were far more hysterical when we criticized on your production. What was your word then ? mmm... Disinformation ? :)

In fact in recent months you have just complained of an attitude that you yourself have constantly.

But we do not care about such subjective assessments. I just highlight the difference between our attitude and yours.

I think you're incapable of understanding that. This is a problem of behavior.

At least it's fun to observe that. :D

Waiting for your new videos, though. Always good seing you're doing your own stuff finally. That changes from the way you usually act like everything was owed to you... These people at Emumovies might deserve some respect after all...

But whatever... Mental structure is mental structure...

Edited by waal

videos is a tiny part of CoinOPS....a few hours work.....this was about 2-3 percent of the work load for the upgrade.....anyways to me they are facts.....you always talk about respect.....you are the disrespecters...ive achieved what I said and in a short time frame....and all by myself...includes videos synopsis features cores...upgraded cores....the list goes on.....and as you know I release my sources so you can steal or use what you want :D you hide yours and think I need them :) well that so anti open source and you guys talk about fair...well to me is against all this stand for....you dont release updates for the work of others you stand on.........very very disrespectfull of the scene.... :( and that once again to me is facts.... you guys really think stuff like 720P in surreal is hard I posted the code and it took about 5mins to find and add it....also I posted it live for anyone.....im not worried what anyone does with it as its open source as my stuff was founded on it

your attitudes is to try and protect everything....even coming here of all places and not release anything you add on the backs of others like xport who put the work in......then claim your helping.....I say use what ever you want in any way you want of mine and add it where ever.....and build on it hopefully I dont support it but hey use it if you want..... the kind that work off others open source products and claim they are great break the basic rules on which this is founded....it would be okish if you where the orig creaters which you are not and that makes it 10 times worse for me....

but hey its just my thoughts.....

videos is a tiny part of CoinOPS....a few hours work.....this was about 2-3 percent of the work load for the upgrade.....anyways to me they are facts.....you allways talk about respect.....you are the disrespecters...ive achieved what I said and in a short time frame....and all by myself...includes videos synopsis features cores...upgraded cores....the list goes on.....and as you know I release my sources so you can steal or use what you want :D you hide yours and think I need them :) well that so anti open source and you guys talk about fair...well thto me is against all this stand for....you dont release updates for the work of others you stand on.....but its all good cause to me its of no use.....but its still very very disrespectfull of the scene.... :( and that once again to me is facts.... you guys really think stuff like 720P in surreal is hard I posted the code and it took about 5mins to find and add it....also I posted it live for anyone.....im not worried what anyone does with it as its open source as my stuff was founded on it

LOL. You've got a strange conception of the scene obviously. Looks more you will to incarnate the whole scene by yourself. Haha.

Protecting work ? Of course measures have to be taken from you ripping and not crediting. That wouldn't happened if it wasn't you. This is a known fact.

Don't waste your time and mine... We'll never agree.

Edited by waal

oh well ive said my piece :D its up to your guys concience....ive offered my hand to most people that work.....its up to them to take it...CoinOPS moves forward anyways as a hobby....yes I know its taking shares off others and lately I offered others to keep there build and patch into CoinOPS and id leave it alone...they declined so I moved forward....I dont take it personally I know gogo well and I know he likes this stuff to keep moving on.....no matter in what direction, it will be the users that decide in the end...but I do feel sorry those that think closing others sources is exceptible

The term open source describes practices in production and development that promote access to the end product's source materials. Some consider open source a philosophy, others consider it a pragmatic methodology. Before the term open source became widely adopted, developers and producers used a variety of phrases to describe the concept; open source gained hold with the rise of the Internet, and the attendant need for massive retooling of the computing source code. Opening the source code enabled a self-enhancing diversity of production models, communication paths, and interactive communities.[1] Subsequently, the new phrase "open-source software" was born to describe the environment that the new copyright, licensing, domain, and consumer issues created.

The open source model includes the concept of concurrent yet different agendas and differing approaches in production, in contrast with more centralized models of development such as those typically used in commercial software companies.[2] A main principle and practice of open source software development is peer production by bartering and collaboration, with the end-product, source-material, "blueprints," and documentation available at no cost to the public. This is increasingly being applied in other fields of endeavor, such as biotechnology.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_source

I CANT HOLD ANYONE CREDITIBLE THAT DOESNT CONFORM TO THIS AND YES GRABBED ALL OF IT.....AND YES THATS MOST OF YOU NOW LEFT

The term open source describes practices in production and development that promote access to the end product's source materials. Some consider open source a philosophy, others consider it a pragmatic methodology. Before the term open source became widely adopted, developers and producers used a variety of phrases to describe the concept; open source gained hold with the rise of the Internet, and the attendant need for massive retooling of the computing source code. Opening the source code enabled a self-enhancing diversity of production models, communication paths, and interactive communities.[1] Subsequently, the new phrase "open-source software" was born to describe the environment that the new copyright, licensing, domain, and consumer issues created.

The open source model includes the concept of concurrent yet different agendas and differing approaches in production, in contrast with more centralized models of development such as those typically used in commercial software companies.[2] A main principle and practice of open source software development is peer production by bartering and collaboration, with the end-product, source-material, "blueprints," and documentation available at no cost to the public. This is increasingly being applied in other fields of endeavor, such as biotechnology.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_source

I CANT HOLD ANYONE CREDITIBLE THAT DOESNT CONFORM TO THIS AND YES GRABBED ALL OF IT.....AND YES THATS MOST OF YOU NOW LEFT

Open Source also means crediting the people involved before you and including ALL the files they provided including the info text files for instance. Also Open Source means to include the COMPLETE source code with the binary packages you provide.

Two things you never do.

Edited by waal

do a google search CoinOPS scr or CoinOPS source code and you will find the binaries....also credits are in them...if I search on google for your guys code I find nothing....I find nothing to say all your videos are emu movies in that set as well...and they are.....

patches have been pinned here and multiple downloads of all of them have happened...alot of dev also have sources....and they can hand them to whoever ive always said this....

you guys try and justify everything....you live with yourselves if you think your doing the right things Im fine with it....ok this is once again pointless I have saifd my piece I know at least what I think....best of luck in your closed world loop

CoinOPS 2.1 prep is going on....release notes will come out soon.....big big update with 100s and 100s of new games...plus new console features and seemless intergration....all those that said I use madmab due to pixel perfect well its done and its a one click button for everygame no matter what screen your on...and if you change from sd to hd dont worry it will adjust for you automattically....also N64 will do the same now....all these features and 250 more playble games.....oh yeah

do a google search CoinOPS scr or CoinOPS source code and you will find the binaries....also credits are in them...if I search on google for your guys code I find nothing....I find nothing to say all your videos are emu movies in that set as well...and they are.....

patches have been pinned here and multiple downloads of all of them have happened...alot of dev also have sources....and they can hand them to whoever ive always said this....

you guys try and justify everything....you live with yourselves if you think your doing the right things Im fine with it....ok this is once again pointless I have saifd my piece I know at least what I think....best of luck in your closed world loop

Then just put the sources with the binary. Like it uses to be for other open-source projects.

And don't brag too much about google. All you get as results are links to old pages... LMAO.

Regarding your last word and just because we're going wikipedia today. You may read this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Psychological projection

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person unconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, such as to other people. Thus, projection involves imagining or projecting the belief that others have those feelings.[1]

Projection reduces anxiety by allowing the expression of the unwanted unconscious impulses or desires without letting the conscious mind recognize them.

An example of this behavior might be blaming another for self failure. The mind may avoid the discomfort of consciously admitting personal faults by keeping those feelings unconscious, and by redirecting libidinal satisfaction by attaching, or "projecting," those same faults onto another person or object.

The theory was developed by Sigmund Freud - in his letters to Wilhelm Fliess, '"Draft H" deals with projection as a mechanism of defence'[2] - and further refined by his daughter Anna Freud; for this reason, it is sometimes referred to as Freudian Projection.[3]

Bizarro world, eh ? :D