BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, BP! Can't wait to try that out.

Whats the big deal about videos? If BP makes higher quality ones that look better in 720p, just use them for the new Xtras set. I don't see what the issue is. I only use 480p mode, so these are fine for me. :D Haven't had a chance to try the new Surreal, but it looks like a huge improvement.

OK should be a one click button now....

Aspect Ratio = Adjustble or Aspect Correct or Pixel Perfect

Aspect Ratio = Adjustble...its set by the user...filters and smoothing apply

Aspect Ratio = Aspect Correct....its scaled to full screen but uses the correct aspect ratio...filters and smoothing apply

Aspect ratio = Pixel Perfect......it is scaled x 1 or x2 or x3 or 4 to best fit the screen......all filters and smoothing are removed

this will set up all the games and dont worry if you running HD or SD or swapping between the two....the CoinOPS will know and readjust everything for you......at last one click to make all 16 cores and 12000 games pixel perfect.... :D

I just installed this on my Xbox and it works great, but is anyone able to get console games over Samba?

I've set the more games path to a samba URL and that works great for arcade games, but when I set the console games path to the samba URL (same one as arcade) it doesn't get the console games.

It seems like I'm not the only one with this issue, anyone have any suggestions?

Other then that this is a really great frontend and emulator.

Thanks, BP! Can't wait to try that out.

Whats the big deal about videos? If BP makes higher quality ones that look better in 720p, just use them for the new Xtras set. I don't see what the issue is. I only use 480p mode, so these are fine for me. :) Haven't had a chance to try the new Surreal, but it looks like a huge improvement.

Reminder...

Waal, I still love you, but I won't engage in this back-and-forth. :( Its not worth our time - yours or mine. Also, I appreciate the work you are doing on the Amiga stuff, it looks really promising. I think everyone here is basically a good person so I propose this:

A TRUCE - The terms stated below

1. You guys stop the negative posts about BP.

2. BP, you in turn stop posting anything negative about the Xtras team.

3. Both parties are should only post about one another if they have something good to say, otherwise keep it to yourself.

4. We all move forward to a positive future for the Xbox scene as a whole. No more old bullshit. It ends now.

Whatever...

I just find this amusing regarding what is written here these days ...and what the reality is concerning these videos and the new surreal. But opinion is free. Even if it's shared by only a single person after all.

So funny to see that what works in one direction does not necessarily work in another.

I wasn't wrong.... This confirms how much we are the good guys. :D

Edited by waal