Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

OK just looked at the xtras videos for N64 and ill have to redo most of them :D bummer.....but they wont make the grade at present...black bars...low res...bad framerate etc...so ill work on some of these soonish (just the ones from emumovies...bummer I thought they may have redone them)

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK its looking like the upate pack will be about 240 games most arcades...a few N64 and few N64 features....also alot of new arcades....

Im sure you are aware that this isnt an update like R2 R3 R4 etc this is an extensize update involving alot of work to make sure all vids are good...all games work in sd and hd etc....

but this should go into final bug bash this week...bear in mind ill have to make some more videos for N64 as currently none are of CoinOPS standards...also ill look at fixing the goonies 2 video is goonies one etc...if I can remember what they are ill fix it in the update

some new sorting methods and switchs are going in at present as well....and deciding whats best in this update.....the next update will have alot less games and alot more of optomising and features....

OK just looked at the xtras videos for N64 and ill have to redo most of them :( bummer.....but they wont make the grade at present...black bars...low res...bad framerate etc...so ill work on some of these soonish (just the ones from emumovies...bummer I thought they may have redone them)

Hum... :)

Ok fair enough. Don't forget to post your owning supa'megabombastic videos captures so I can use them then.

Note:

Where's Philexile when we need him ? :D

added pixel perfect core for all consoles...need the res to enable it...

the features all in and going need an hour or so of testing time from someone that uses it and knows the resolutions....

note it automatically works when pixel perfect is set in CoinOPS and all fiters smoothing etc are removed.....

phil made me spend an hour adding it....so now its up to you guys I can do each core in about 5mins now