Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a few parties on at present...after that ill do some work....hopefully the N64 video pack is out soon it should save me a day or my time...also darksideUK have you gone though the 720P games of N64 and given me a list....ive done alot and also added some new features.... :D

Hi BP,

I've downloaded your coinop2 full built (blank's upload) but I'm just getting a black screen after the splash saying press any key. I've already transferred the save file to udata but no luck. i've also removed the "babe" files in udata and tdata folders in e partition to restart coinops but still getting the black screen. can you or anybody help me?

ps thanks again blank for your upload of coinops2.

ill do pixel perfects soon...but consoles first....then final burn it shouldnt take to long....also ive been looking at nintendo 64 pixel perfect and its not hard but I think its pointless as its kind of 3d textures and not sprites....whats your thoughts?

next that issue....i cant see any reason for this.....after press any key....it should scan the games? does it do nothing? if so try copying two old xbes over the top....default.xbe and mameox.xbe and redoing it if it works your xbes are bad or didnt copy across correctly....if it doesnt boot your support files in general or media or skins are likely to be wrong.....if you have any more trouble ill get it going for you on MSN and ill pass it though...

OK added some new Nintendo 64 features....

now the RomsN64 folder has folders in it...

510HD

610HD

etc where ever you put the rom is how it will launch..... eg in 510 core and in Hig def if its availbe if the rom is in the 510HD.....this alows you to easily configure it yourselves and it wont effect the users witha complexed lot of questions...peopleif its just in the RomsN64 folder it uses the ini settings.

to the testers and people going though the set at present I have anew test build...also a few new features :D msn me...hopefully you guys can finish up so I can release a big set for

NOTE for new you tube video...to get Tekken 3 to load...keep pressing start when it boots...then it will work.... :D

if anyone wants to be in the update team for CoinOPS 2 let me know it currently has 300 odd new games in it...so these upgraded arnt for the faint hearted

ill do pixel perfects soon...but consoles first....then final burn it shouldnt take to long....also ive been looking at nintendo 64 pixel perfect and its not hard but I think its pointless as its kind of 3d textures and not sprites....whats your thoughts?

next that issue....i cant see any reason for this.....after press any key....it should scan the games? does it do nothing? if so try copying two old xbes over the top....default.xbe and mameox.xbe and redoing it if it works your xbes are bad or didnt copy across correctly....if it doesnt boot your support files in general or media or skins are likely to be wrong.....if you have any more trouble ill get it going for you on MSN and ill pass it though...

thank you for replying. i did a reinstall of all files and it now works. thank you :D

No worries....

On a side note I hope I dont get blammed for doing stuff to N64 as I beleive alot will swap over when they see some new stuff ive added not all alot will go with Surreal, but ive given the team opotunity enough and I do believe ill offer an experiece that in as many ways its more limiting it will achieves what surreal is and in alot of cases exceeds it....anyways I keep some old conversations of me offering to merge in and they refused it so now im about to bring out stuff that isnt in there emu.....and do I hope I dont get blammed but for people I gave this emu to found it confusing and buggy and CoinOPS is not about configuring etc so for people I know I wanted to make it seemless intuative and work everytime in a consistant way.....hopefully the testers finish soon and it will go into 2.1

I do just wish to give CoinOPS people an experince they like and in no way wish to cut out others but sadly at times they leave me no other option except to move forward myself and that normally means cutting into there share....

OK added in 200 plus arcade games

4in1

alleymas

arkretrn

armorcar

astrob

astrof

azurian

blkhole

blockcar

bombbee

bongo

bowlrama

bradley

brain

bubl2000

bullfgtr

bullsdrt

calipso

carjmbre

cavenger

chboxing

checkman

cheekyms

ckong

compgolf

cosmicg

crush

darius

dbz2

dcclub

dday

demon

devilfsh

diamond

dingo

dockman

dommy

dorodon

drivfrcp

enigma2

eto

firetrk

fitfight

fnkyfish

freeze

friskyt

funkybee

galxwars

gimeabrk

gridiron

grndtour

grudge

gtg2

gwarrior

hachoo

hangonjr

hardyard

headon

headon2

hexa

hoccer

hvoltage

hwrace

idsoccer

ikki

insector

invad2ct

invadpt2

invinco

invrvnge

jack

jackrabt

jumpcoas

jumpshot

jungler

kaos

kick

kingball

koshien

kroozr

krzybowl

levers

liberatr

lizwiz

lnc

locomotn

losttomb

magspot

magspot2

maniacsq

marineb

mariner

markham

mars

mayhem

maze

megadon

megatack

meosism

mimonkey

minefld

mmonkey

mogura

montecar

monymony

moonwar

mosaic

mouser

mplanets

mrkougar

mshvsfj

mtrap

natodef

neckneck

netwars

news

newsin7

nibbler

ninjaw

nitedrvr

nmouse

nova2001

nyny

omegrace

orbitron

ozon1

pairlove

palamed

panic

pbaction

pballoon

phozon

pinbo

pisces

pitnrun

playball

polaris

ponpoko

popper

powrplay

progress

psurge

puzlclub

qbertqub

quantum

quester

redbaron

redrobin

rescue

ridleofp

ripcord

rocktrv2

roundup

sadari

samurai

satansat

saturn

scfinals

scregg

screwloo

sdtennis

sfz2aa

shangkid

shootbul

shuuz

skybase

skylancr

spaceint

spacetrk

spacfury

spcking2

spdcoin

speedbal

springer

ssozumo

stargrds

stoffy

stratgyx

streakng

strkzone

strnskil

superbug

supertnk

suprridr

tactcian

targ

taxidrvr

tazmania

teamqb

triplep

ultraman

vanvan

warpwarp

wfortune

wildplt

wiping

wits

wolfpack

wsf

wtennis

wwjgtin

xyonix

yamato

zerohour

zodiack

zzyzzyxx

if anyone can add the cats ill release this soon...all videos and game infomations are there.... eg each of these needs

wtennis=sport

etc