Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

I have a list of petitions for add in CoinOps.

4 Players game list:

psx

----

Devil Dice

Bust a Move 99

Crash Bash

worms world party

Thrill Kill

N64

-------

dr. maro 64

Bust a Move 99

Mario Partys

The New Tetris

super smash bros

Mario Tenis

Megadrive

----------

Columns 3

Super nintendo

-------------

Super Bomberman: Panic Bomber World

Nes

-----------

A Nightmare on Elm Street

Is It possible?

Thanks.

Thrill Kill I have uploaded for BP to add if he wishes, I will have a look for the other PSX games and Upload them if I have them... Im sure I got Bust a move 99 and Worms... If not I will look online for you :-)

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Phil...i just received my Super Emotia...OMG !! Simply awesome on my PVM :-)

Can you help me with the settings , i set it on ntsc..but overscan or underscan ? Any special settings with Madmab's emu ? With CoinOPS, i must set to pixel perfect overfit...you too ?

Overscan is the option that leaves the image as-is - no scaling one way or the other, despite the name. With Madmab's emu, just set the screen to the default pixel perfect size for that particular system. Refer to my post in this thread from yesterday. Also, be sure you turn of any filtering and set the software filter to point. You may have to move the screen around to match up to the scanlines. You will definitely see the image 'lock' into place. Everything becomes sharp . . . once you do it, that term will make sense.

Also, as previously stated, systems like NES and SNES aren't wide enough in their pixel perfect state. (e.g. - SNES is 512x448, but should be 640x480) Since you have the Emotia, just stretch the image using the horizontal stretch control dial on the front of the Emotia.

For CoinOps, either do pixel perfect overfit, PP X2, or PP auto. It really depends on the game. If you have problems getting it to lock, repositioning the default screen size should fix it.

Edited by PhilExile

added another 50 arcade games...ill finish this off tommorrow with around 200 added arcade games....

I have that puzzle game and it was added recently...and ill look at and discuss console games next....theres been alot of work going on to make more console playble recently...alot of games have been added to lists....I think that one is PSX_IQ

then its build sort and lock down, final bug bash and release....its a pretty big update gamewise esp

added another 50 arcade games...ill finish this off tommorrow with around 200 added arcade games....

I have that puzzle game and it was added recently...and ill look at and discuss console games next....theres been alot of work going on to make more console playble recently...alot of games have been added to lists....I think that one is PSX_IQ

then its build sort and lock down, final bug bash and release....its a pretty big update gamewise esp

great news BP, really looking forward to the new update :-)

Als0 looking forward to the update :-) Where is the best place to check i don't miss it. This one or the locked development thread?

In terms of emulators has anyone mentioned the Amstrad464 yet - or is that to far off the console emulator path? (I can see why it would be)

I spent way too long playing "hunchback" on that thing than I should have - friends would make a special strip over to my house to see the 'step up' in graphics over my spectrum. Played in recently in an emulator and it was exactly as I remembered it (apart from being terrible)

Ya, I can't wait for the new arcades personally. Its great to scroll through by year and see the progression. :-)

Als0 looking forward to the update :D Where is the best place to check i don't miss it. This one or the locked development thread?

In terms of emulators has anyone mentioned the Amstrad464 yet - or is that to far off the console emulator path? (I can see why it would be)

I spent way too long playing "hunchback" on that thing than I should have - friends would make a special strip over to my house to see the 'step up' in graphics over my spectrum. Played in recently in an emulator and it was exactly as I remembered it (apart from being terrible)