Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

I said this because of stuff lie my first and last name being mentioned by the above people and messages to my facebook and hotmail acoounts....then an attack and the same people lol about it....ive never seen such behavour on the net and dont know if I should except it or do something about it....its the first time ive had to deal with such things.....

anyways dont care now....best of luck people this stuff has happened for years by the same people and its never stopped anything.....id say it must slow them down alot by looks....

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I admit I sent you a email to your hotmail account, because you have blocked me from PM's. That was to aplologise about that IRC joke of mine.

I sent a friend request on facebook, but that was a joke :angry:

Edited by Bigby

I said this because of stuff lie my first and last name being mentioned by the above people and messages to my facebook and hotmail acoounts....then an attack and the same people lol about it....ive never seen such behavour on the net and dont know if I should except it or do something about it....its the first time ive had to deal with such things.....

anyways dont care now....best of luck people this stuff has happened for years by the same people and its never stopped anything.....id say it must slow them down alot by looks....

Nobody from our side sent any messages to your facebook & hotmail account in an attempt to hurt you. Also stop the paranoia about the "attack", too. A real attack would have done much more damage. You really mustn't know anything about IT to support such an idea. Or maybe you fake it ... I prefer to think that. It's best for you.

For once, stop playing the victim. You've been an ass for years and there's only a bunch of guys who pretends to ignore these known facts.

Whatever.

Just concentrate on your project and stop the bullshit. That's all we ask since a very long time.

I'd like to say farewell but I feel that it'll still be difficult ... The ball is in your camps. So just keep it.

Edited by waal

studied and understand pixel perfect stuff for xport emus...now I need a simple list of the screensizes like this

SNES widthxhieght

SNES widthxhieght

PCE widthxhieght

NES widthxhieght

note SNES has 2 it can be....some have a few options....if I get this ill add a one touch switch that does pixel perfect automatiically

200-300 more games...great update to come BP. (how many Go ?)

And what a great improvement for Killer Instinct 2..it seems you get rid of all slowdowns. !! Im really impressed, well done man..

I downloaded the full version of Coinops 2 and I've been trying to add more games to it, but it doesn't seem to matter if I rescan again and again, the new games won't show up on the list unless they were already on the hard drive when Coinops was first installed and first scans the games. I've attempted to add the Streets of Rage Remake as well as more NES games. On my first Xbox, where I installed Coinops and started it up before attempting to add anything, nothing aside from the games that come with Coinops show up in the list. On my second Xbox, where I installed Coinops but did not start it up before installing Streets of Rage Remake, it shows up properly.

On both consoles, attempting to add NES games after playing Coinops the first time - making sure that the ROMs are all following the list of console ROM names that come with Coinops - none of them show up at all ever.

I was using Scan All Games from the Advanced Options menu. Anyone else having problems?