Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

ok ill continue on and let the admins deal with stuff....I got a bit side tracked by the weekend...but its all good now....

ignorence is bliss and if one cant see they cant see or admit stuff then one cant move forward...if you cant see the same 5 people post the same things on all sites and then the thread dies well to me its a joke but to you guys its the way to handle things....ill stop laughing about it and just let it go......anyways dont know why im explaining the obvious...unless you get 1000 plus hits while sleeping on one thread at release time its not in the same ball park...anyways you ague it out...your stuff is not worth aguing about to me your numbers are so low here and on other sites......so no offense but its not really worth looking at your stuff for me......but good luck thing will continue as they should and all is well again....

release info tonight about 2.1...im out of here till there stuff worth looking at

peace all....

Ignorance is bliss, eh ? Indeed.

Of course, the CoinOPS thread has more than 1000 views though it's initially a simple news like others posted in the download announcement section. Like we do with any xbox release.

And people, do you know why we had so many answers ? Simply because of the drama BP generates here.

Since that thread was started, he cried because we've decided to release his build, then he cried because he read people criticizing it , he also cried for just an april fool joke, then he got angry, then he threatened with lock, then he annoyed a loooot of people some even came for support on our site, then he got angry again, then he actually put the locks on his build, then he cried again, then he insulted again, then he threatened again and again, then Bigby found a simple method to avoid the locks so we can play arcades games, then he .... Well... You get the point. You've been reading his rant so often here, in this section. Same song since so much time... LOL

Read the topic my friends, enjoy 9 pages of real laughter.

http://www.emuxtras.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=183&t=928

Oh by the way, to prove my point about how counting views on threads is pointless: Just click on the "Downloads" link in the EmuXtras banners.

Two examples from the same period (April/May 2011):

Xdink, homebrew port by A600 : 118 views and 1084 downloads

CoinOPS R9 by his master: 1966 (was around 1600 yesterday, mmm lol) views and 221 downloads.

Of course don't forget to take a look at the Madmab Edition Emulators... and know we migrated our site in last february so all counters were reset. But take a look, anyway. :angry:

Now I've got a question:

How can this guy can even code with such low reasoning ability ?

Edited by waal

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why people keep coming here and posting about NON-CoinOPS stuff?

Why? What's the purpose? What's the meaning?

What's the objective?

If you don't like certain food, you don't eat it, right?

If you don't like a music, you don't listen to it, right?

If you don't like a game, you don't play, it, right?

Why in the name of SATAN you all keep coming here disturbing other peoples matters?

If you don't like BP way, why you keep returning here?

I F Y O U D O N ' T L I K E C O I N O P S , P L E A S E D O N O T C O M E H E R E !

It's so simple...

Cospefogo.

Why people keep coming here and posting about NON-CoinOPS stuff?

Why? What's the purpose? What's the meaning?

What's the objective?

If you don't like certain food, you don't eat it, right?

If you don't like a music, you don't listen to it, right?

If you don't like a game, you don't play, it, right?

Why in the name of SATAN you all keep coming here disturbing other peoples matters?

If you don't like BP way, why you keep returning here?

I F Y O U D O N ' T L I K E C O I N O P S , P L E A S E D O N O T C O M E H E R E !

It's so simple...

Cospefogo.

Cospefogo, are you really blind to what this is all about? This has nothing to do with whether we like or dislike CoinOPS (I actually have it and do appreciate it, as I have always said).

What this is about is BP's constant attacks towards us and anyone who dares to critisize him. There was a time when no Xtras related member even posted here, yet BP would insult us anyway.

He has even resorted to threatening behaviour, unless you forget...

be warned alot of info is tracked....nearly everything on the net and some of you live in places where you can easily be found

I am baffled by some of the people supporting this type of behaviour. Will you do anything to keep BP happy, as long as you get your next arcade fix ?

Lay off Cospefogo, Bigby, he is good people. :angry:

As to these 'threats' by BP - that was posted after Waal (and someone else, I can't remember who) started posting his real name in an attempt to antagonize him. Also, didn't you guys send him taunts through Facebook too?

You can't take the moral high ground if you do stuff like that. It was definitely wrong and, as I told you and Waal, it will only add to the animosity here. I think George Carlin put it best when he said: "Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."

Lay off Cospefogo, Bigby, he is good people. :angry:

As to these 'threats' by BP - that was posted after Waal (and someone else, I can't remember who) started posting his real name in an attempt to antagonize him. Also, didn't you guys send him taunts through Facebook too?

You can't take the moral high ground if you do stuff like that. It was definitely wrong and, as I told you and Waal, it will only add to the animosity here. I think George Carlin put it best when he said: "Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."

Cut the crap and the hypocrisy, Phil. I never sent anything to BP via facebook or anything like this. But it happened I learned things about your dear friend Kenny by other means. I let you discover how unless you can prove what you maintain. These are serious accusations based on nothing regarding myself. So please cut the crap.

But at least I'm certain that the guy in question is really human lol. Wasn't sure after all the shit he throws since so many time. And you know what's about as we had together a private chat on this matter a week ago. So don't act like nothing happened, this is terribly disapointing…

I'm also stunned by your selfishness, both of you, acting like short-sighted persons just because you feel an instant need. I remember you being grateful to us as well in other times... So we'll see how you will be welcomed soon. Too bad nobody learned you how to be grateful and respect people... So stick with your weirdo and good luck. We don't need to waste time with pitiful opportunists of your kind anyway…

Waal, I still love you, but I won't engage in this back-and-forth. :angry: Its not worth our time - yours or mine. Also, I appreciate the work you are doing on the Amiga stuff, it looks really promising. I think everyone here is basically a good person so I propose this:

A TRUCE - The terms stated below

1. You guys stop the negative posts about BP.

2. BP, you in turn stop posting anything negative about the Xtras team.

3. Both parties are should only post about one another if they have something good to say, otherwise keep it to yourself.

4. We all move forward to a positive future for the Xbox scene as a whole. No more old bullshit. It ends now.

Waal, I still love you, but I won't engage in this back-and-forth. :angry: Its not worth our time - yours or mine. Also, I appreciate the work you are doing on the Amiga stuff, it looks really promising. I think everyone here is basically a good person so I propose this:

A TRUCE - The terms stated below

1. You guys stop the negative posts about BP.

2. BP, you in turn stop posting anything negative about the Xtras team.

3. Both parties are should only post about one another if they have something good to say, otherwise keep it to yourself.

4. We all move forward to a positive future for the Xbox scene as a whole. No more old bullshit. It ends now.

I second this. I have great respect for the Xtras folks and BP but this school yard bullshit is getting old.

I agree, you won't hear from me again unless it warrants it.

I second that. But we will see how the other guy behaves. This situation happened before so frankly, I doubt he can keep his mouth shut... But well… We'll see...

Edited by waal

Are there any special cases for adding N64 roms? I've added a handful that are listed in the Supported Console Games Lookup list. Some worked, others didn't. One was nice enough to give me an actual error instead of just hanging with a black screen. Allstar Baseball 2001 gave me the message "Damaged Controller Pak found. The game cannot be saved." it also gave me a different message, but again about not being able to save.

Perfect Dark gives me a Damaged Controller Pak message as well.

Golden Eye 007, just hangs at a black screen (Start/Back don't return me to the rom list).

Just wondering if there's some special setup necessary to fix the controller pak errors that I need to do on my end.