Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

I wonder how much info we have on people...??? where is a blue staff member??? in 10 plus years of developeing across 10 projects of xbox ive never seen such childish people....all cause they cant compete....they spend so much time trying to compete in the mud...as they cant compete on skills....they hurt all the inocent people...and must have very little going for them in life to worry so much...I feel sorry for them and there waste of time....as if its ever going to change things

anyways once again sorry for the last day and denial of service attacks....Bigby atmitted who is behind it....and im very sorry.....no one has seen such behavour here before....the xtras people are the only people in 10 years to ever get banned ever....just when you think they have a life and stuff to do they waste there time making your lives worse again....

they are the biggest Wankers ive seen on the net and admit it to you guys and to your faces they are.... another low point due to xtras team.....sad sad bastards they are...also they are trying to attack some followers of CoinOPS....be warned alot of info is tracked....nearly everything on the net and some of you live in places where you can easily be found

You are unbelievable! I admitted to no such thing!

We had noticed that your locked CoinOPS thread had jumped by 100 thousand views (maybe more?) in a day. I was just making light of it, that is all.

As usual you resort to attacks against me, but I will not bring myself down to your level. :angry:

nearly everything on the net and some of you live in places where you can easily be found

Is this a threat? I think you should think about what you are saying, this is going way too far!

I suggest the admins and moderators here say something about this.

Edited by Bigby

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG !! BP is mentally insane...no doubt now.....what you deserve is just a powerful fist right in your face crazy b......... so easy threatening people while you're sitting in front of your computer..

Edited by Sparda

they are saying stuff dont worry :angry:

its out of my hands and not really any issues for me...just the users and admins issues......id say exactly the same things to your faces with no issues what so ever id say......remember ive wanted you guys to leave as everything you have touched has turned to dust....and I mean hits on there sites drop month on month where other places rise month on month....xbox which I told them would go this way unfortuntly has....and that should and was once king...but they got it into there heads to try and kill CoinOPS and it has helped seal there fate in dying before its time :(....and now you all come here.....am I crazy as to me this is home or are you guys useless and have nothing better to do than come to others after your killed everywhere you have been and cry that its not you guys its others at fault....and then expect them to beleive you...

from the xztras team ive heard so many dumb arse things...

I dont use it

Its badly programmed

I cant code

you name it and they post it everywhere till it dies....death and distruction follow them as they claim to be moving the scene forward

you say ill never come back again...do you really think anyone cares that comes??? apart from you guys??? ive left your stuff everywhere I really dont care if they go to your site at all....I know many will return and if not CoinOPS probably isnt for them anyways and you cant win them all

yet you come everyday...and everyday CoinOPS is embedded into your heads...

its a shame as ive recieved such positive feedback from everyone except these people and have loved giving you the experince you all say...and also tell me to why you love CoinOPS and I agree and why it is the way it is....I know you love it I wish the compediators would give me a proper challenge and release proffessional competeing if not I have to continue upgrading CoinOPS

ok well best of luck everyone....this has nothing to do with me now....its over to others

I wonder how much info we have on people...??? where is a blue staff member??? in 10 plus years of developeing across 10 projects of xbox ive never seen such childish people....all cause they cant compete....they spend so much time trying to compete in the mud...as they cant compete on skills....they hurt all the inocent people...and must have very little going for them in life to worry so much...I feel sorry for them and there waste of time....as if its ever going to change things

anyways once again sorry for the last day and denial of service attacks....Bigby atmitted who is behind it....and im very sorry.....no one has seen such behavour here before....the xtras people are the only people in 10 years to ever get banned ever....just when you think they have a life and stuff to do they waste there time making your lives worse again....

they are the biggest Wankers ive seen on the net and admit it to you guys and to your faces they are.... another low point due to xtras team.....sad sad bastards they are...also they are trying to attack some followers of CoinOPS....be warned alot of info is tracked....nearly everything on the net and some of you live in places where you can easily be found

It's true, that accusation is entirely out of order.

It seems you need a reminder that personal attacks are against the rules here and you are not exempt from them. Keep your development thread on topic, and if you want to criticise others or respond to criticisms against you then do so in a less offensive manner. I don't know what that green banner of yours actually means or how you got it but the above behaviour is a disgrace to it and I'm really not sure how other staff on this forum are happy to have you representing them in this way.

Someone calls an ambulance if no admins are available please.

I won't bother to reply to all these insults and these delusions. The song remains the same since so much time...

It's true, that accusation is entirely out of order.

It seems you need a reminder that personal attacks are against the rules here and you are not exempt from them. Keep your development thread on topic, and if you want to criticise others or respond to criticisms against you then do so in a less offensive manner. I don't know what that green banner of yours actually means or how you got it but the above behaviour is a disgrace to it and I'm really not sure how other staff on this forum are happy to have you representing them in this way.

The reason he gets away with all this is simple, biased admin.

itsI can give you example after example on there site of personal attacks and I dont give a rats arse....as if anyone cares anyways....I believe what I say to be true and not an attack...just what I believe....and you guys come for the show...I never ever come there show...

welcome extra for the show....cause the curtains have long since gone down....its showtime

I got the banner by giving you guys so much software and designing the logo etc for the site long ago...

I worked with many people on many projects and alot of the sources are in sources you have used +T+ and other teams use now....you have no idea where I came from or wat ive done...but its more than you guys think...and yes I dont care you used my sources and never have....ive helped in more ways than you think...infact its an inside joke that on one hand you say x project is great and on the only CoinOPS suxs as ive worked on both and know them better than you think...anyways its a joke cause you guys dont know the history of anything and sometimes its more extensive than you can imagine....but thanks for the praise for other stuff ive been involved with :angry:

right gone....hopefully some usefull stuff again if not I guess its tumble weeds for anything xtras touchs again.....and to think ive told them this on so many sites hoping I was wrong and everytime ive been right....I wonder why people think its abuse when you point out facts...

ok good luck guys...yes the weekend stuff got my attention but its been handed on to better people than myself...so now its back to the stuff I know

@ BP

Just thought I would pop in and say thanks, I now have all of my N64 titles running in HD. It didnt take you long once we where testing and feeding back in realtime

Great product.

Will get that list of Tested games to you tomorrow as promised :angry:

cheers...15mins to fix without you it taken a few years as that bugs been there since the core was added

thanks again

if you do a good job as I expect you will...and you want to ill give you a few 100 more arcade games to test....and ill patch them in for everyone

Hey BP,

Noticed you got Robocop 3 working for SNES,

Thank you, if you cast your mind back 12 months that was one I asked about :(

2.1 is really moving forward leaps and bounds.... Goldeneye in HD :angry:

A little bad news, I am having issues with Driver for PSX keep freezing when loading saved, I suggest scrapping that one :( (shame as it is great fun to play)