Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it was ticked and now the games are playable, but other than Pilotwings they all display at 480i :D

but on the bright side at least I can play them now, and no doubt it will get fixed soon and I can play them in 720P

Only 480i ? :D

Welcome to the "Xtra team" by the way ! :)

Edited by waal

Well it was ticked and now the games are playable, but other than Pilotwings they all display at 480i :D

but on the bright side at least I can play them now, and no doubt it will get fixed soon and I can play them in 720P

Only 480i ? :D

Welcome to the "Xtra team" by the way ! :)

MMM there we go with the prodding again. (sigh)

Well it was ticked and now the games are playable, but other than Pilotwings they all display at 480i

And so ...he beats Surreal Team with 720p.......

Edited by Sparda

Only 480i ? :(

Welcome to the "Xtra team" by the way ! :D

MMM there we go with the prodding again. (sigh)

Well it was just to announce you that you'll soon be considered as part of the "xtra team" because according to the other guy, only "xtra team" has this issue so it's a lie of course.

Don't take it too personally but please next time consider the situation before you come and give judgment on people you don't even know...

Not that this guy doesn't say shit about us since a year and even more for some people... :)

Anyway, it's just a hobby as it seems...

Edited by waal

right as a few know now...im leaving this thread now....ill be posting on dev only and via PM ill read or skim though other stuff though as reference....

its clear the same people that cant keep viewers on there site want the same thing here.....ill post all development work on the LOCKED DEVELOPMENT THREAD....ill read though stuff and anything thats reliavant and I want to aswer will be....otherwise it wont be answered....im sorry for those that truely want stuff but this is a hobby and moves forward all the time...

peace guys...ill post on Development thread every few days as I add stuff...ill read stuff and it may make it into the Full build soon.....

on that note 2.1 is nearing completion for bug fixing and adding of new games...should be in BETA soon