BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The rant is simple.....

the stuff you get from them generally is full of bugs as per what I told you(test them for yourselves)....if you dont believe me then use it....if you do beleive me then go with my end to end tested stuff....

and yes you guys do have a habit of killing all you touch...thats a skill...and yes you are killing here with your help as well...its a skill

back to the development thread alot is being added and will be on there soon....100s of new games

Hello BP

I have downloaded CoinOps2 and it is a great piece of work (despite what other people try to tell you). I have been playing with the N64 stuff and am having some issues. I have tried all of the packaged games and only Pilotwings 64 runs in HD (it looks super clean). The other titles all look corrupt (see screenshots of Banjo Kazooie and Donkey Kong racing). All of the other titles did this. I have copied across the N64 V3 files and it is still the same. Hopefully I`m doing something stupid and its and easy fix. I am open to testing anything :)

Just for clarification It is the full release of CoinOps2 and is completely as nature intended (or at least you) with nothing removed.

WP_000102.jpg

WP_000103.jpg

can anyone tell me more games they wanted added to any console list...eg N64 games? or C64 games? SNES etc....

also I need to know the best way to handle PSX 2 disc stuff....how does it work do we need

PSX GAME Disc 1

PSX GAME Disc 2 on the launch window?

or PSX game and button to switch to Disc 2 while playing??

I dont know anything about this...as ive never played 2 disc games....its easy to add the best way...but dont know what the best way is

The New Tetris for n64.

Best Tetris ever with suppourt up to 4 players

Bye

Dear BP...

Sorry if I am asking about this out of place,

but when do you plan to work/add the scanlines

option in CoinOPS 2? As I told you, now I have a

LCD 720p TV and I am ready to help you with

the tests...

Best regards,

Cospefogo.

Hey BP, remember that issue I had with DoDonPachi saying it was "out of memory" when I tried running the game and you said it should be set up to work from the beginning? CoinOps 2 FULL version has the same issue, at least for me. I know what I have to do to fix it (edit the virtual memory file) but why is this not working from the get go? Is my xbox different than others/yours? Does anyone else have this issue or am I missing something, some option, something simple that others know about.

I have downloaded CoinOps2 and it is a great piece of work (despite what other people try to tell you).

No one says that.....his work is admirable....but HE is some kind of strange paranoid guy. Look how he gets mad when people are just asking for a .dat.....at least he makes me laugh everytime im reading his posts :) (sometimes, i even think than BP is just a fictionnal character created by someone.....because all his posts are so..... lol , how can i say that ? ^^

I have downloaded CoinOps2 and it is a great piece of work (despite what other people try to tell you).

No one says that.....his work is admirable....but HE is some kind of strange paranoid guy. Look how he gets mad when people are just asking for a .dat.....at least he makes me laugh everytime im reading his posts :) (sometimes, i even think than BP is just a fictionnal character created by someone.....because all his posts are so..... lol , how can i say that ? ^^

Well that maybe but the amount of stick you guys give him it basically amounts to bullying, I would have thought you would have all left that in the schoolyard (or are some of you really only that old!!!)

I dont see any reason to keep on prodding the angry bear with a new stick every couple of posts. It has to be really counterproductive for both sides. sit back and ask yourselves what has actually been achieved by this war of words. My guess is nothing.

Let him get on with his own thing and you get on with yours unless yours is trying to put people off contributing massivly to what is a reducing Xbox scene. Yes people asked for a .dat file and he said no. End of. anybody could have gone and done what bigby did and create their own. And If anyone wants to see whats been added between builds just compare the supported game lists.

I`m not coming down on any ones side in this but basically trying to inject some common sense.

To fix the N64 issue...go into your main dash and turn off 480p apparently...or try the standalone version I think I fixed 480P issues...it could be that 480P is ticked in XBMC...untick it...not to sure what is happening in XBMC to cause this...ill look at it sometime....its wierd what you say though as it must be the 510.xbe that has the issue and not the 560 as pilot wings runs on that....if you want to help me remove this ill give you my msn and the bug can be removed with a bit of support ive never seen this but others have

Scanlines is on my todo list....

yes ram can vary...ill adjust donpachi to give a bit more ram in 2.1.....so you dont have to mod it...I did this on mazinger last time as people reported this but I never saw any issues