Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha no idea.....none what so ever....good luck guys.....you will need it......

OK ill keep this simple as I can get...I wont be supporting anything these guys say or release ever....ever...ever....for reasons over my last few posts and the response.....good luck everyone

they will kill everything they touch....xbox scene should have listened its a sad place now...so sad.....man its hard to kill everything one touches and still have confidence its a special trait very few have in life

:) great job guys....its quite a skill you have

peace and out for this stuff anything else from others for real support?

you know your not a nice person nor are your team....you hurt incoent people on purpose....and then call me bad....

you are not nice people

Now your not being nice, have I said anything bad towards you? No! When I made that stupid joke of mine, I apologised. Would you ever do the same, and admit to ever being in the wrong? No way would you!

BP, no matter what you have said towards me, I have always tried to defend you to the other members of the Xtras team. I don't know why I bother sometimes :)

Edited by Bigby

I dont want your defense guys....I want defense from people having to listen to you guys...its that simple....ive told you everytime your wrong and why as I just did...yet everytime you tell me to be nice....its not about being nice or whatever its about help and you guys offer bad help for CoinOPS...no idea what so ever...its about me ...its about you...no its not get over you have to take down me to be successfull....you have to be helpfull with help or new stuff to be successfull....you might even beleive your helping but all I see is help with alot of issues and never pointing out the issues....and then going BP why dont you help us....

look guys im sorry that you may mean best...I always have been but I dont want your help im sorry unless its proper and controlled....its not at all and leads people down the garden path....maybe its not intentional...but ive told you time and time again not to do this for real people...you dont listen and once again give out information that is flawed....then tell me to support it....and then think its about me or you.....ITS ABOUT OTHERS.....PERIOD.....

If you're not going to release a DAT then just say that. I'm certain nobody cares about these long nonsensical rants of yours. Bigby is trying to help users since you will not, he isn't doing it to spite you. I don't know whether or not his DATs are 100% accurate but from the sounds of things they're the best that CoinOPS users are going to get for some time, which is far better than none at all.

lol good help guys.....with help like that who needs enermies is all I say...I did help and released the whole thing done right and tested end to end

your stuff will cause issue and im not supporting it....im well aware of dat issues due to multiple cores....but sure offer help im going to have no issues doing that....I just dont support it...and if you wanted things done right you would go though the proper channels, if not well why should help you guys and why should I support the issues......

you are the guys that say my stuff is buggy and you dont use it...so run with that and let people decide...do what you want im moving forward now and cant look back at stuff done long ago...I cant spend a year waiting on a screenshot pack or something I must go forward...best of luck im sure people will follow anyways and your wasting your time doing the stuff you want to do...but hey its up to you guys........

Right this stuff is over....ill wait till it dies out now and I get legit people wanting legit features...not people that give me grief wanting me to help on stuff ive done long ago....