Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

answer should be around 400 mark... :) any less and your being short changed

not to mention 100s of games with rom changes....should be a good list and I to will be interested to see it done....its been a long road with probably 100 releases....would be good to see the results of labour since I started on Mameox

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can anyone tell me more games they wanted added to any console list...eg N64 games? or C64 games? SNES etc....

also I need to know the best way to handle PSX 2 disc stuff....how does it work do we need

PSX GAME Disc 1

PSX GAME Disc 2 on the launch window?

or PSX game and button to switch to Disc 2 while playing??

I dont know anything about this...as ive never played 2 disc games....its easy to add the best way...but dont know what the best way is

BP can you release an up-to-date .dat ?

What would happen if somebody who has CoinOPS 2 (full build) were to point datcenter (Romcenter datafile creator) at the necessay folder in CoinOPS 2 - Would the required dats be created ?

can anyone tell me more games they wanted added to any console list...eg N64 games? or C64 games? SNES etc....

also I need to know the best way to handle PSX 2 disc stuff....how does it work do we need

PSX GAME Disc 1

PSX GAME Disc 2 on the launch window?

or PSX game and button to switch to Disc 2 while playing??

I dont know anything about this...as ive never played 2 disc games....its easy to add the best way...but dont know what the best way is

For psx some games require mid play disk swap like metalgear but others like driver2 and resident evil 2 boot from the off.

I suggest ammend name lookup so both disks are listed but also have button combo to swap disk mid play if possible. :)

Edited by ace9094

downscale arcade games ? Xbox is only able to output 480i/480p and more.....but it seems the Connexant chip is able to output 240p..... http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=662368

With an Emotia, no more resolution problem.

@Bigby: Thanksfor the dat, i really dont understand why BP never released one...

Edited by Sparda

those are not full dats what so ever...about 20 percent of games I added....80 percent arnt there...I have about 1000 more working games I dont put in my package...that dat is very limting compaired to the .84 mame dats even...also people like fumanchu are running have packaged nearly all the games ive added on most builds....I only added about 20percent of them but all the drivers are there and where doced at the time of release....just theres been lots of them

if your talking about downscaling arcades as in a lite 4.5 gig version...I have that and its the best 400 games....no one voted they wanted it so it never came out....

also 2.1 will break some games and my dats are not in sync now with that....pretty close but at least 5 games have been altered....

those are not full dats what so ever...about 20 percent of games I added....80 percent arnt there...I have about 1000 more working games I dont put in my package...that dat is very limting compaired to the .84 mame dats even

If that's the case, make a dat then Mr. BP :)

those are not full dats what so ever...about 20 percent of games I added....80 percent arnt there...I have about 1000 more working games I dont put in my package...that dat is very limting compaired to the .84 mame dats even

If that's the case, make a dat then Mr. BP :)

Yes, make one please :D

Or make an update arcade pack ... we really want to test these games :D

no people complain about to many updates even though there is alot of updates there of course....it will happen in time

there are many issues with the dats Bigby gave you and ill explain why and leave it at that

Bigby attempted to you help and by in large he did...98 percent of stuff will work...

As Bibgy didnt attempt to find out the issues and released this I was unable to help on the release of this....

As I didnt help I wont support it....

Another reason for not supporting the issues is I released a build that has all these issues acounted for and tested in SD and HD

Also I have been moving forward as I released a point release with pretty much all the stuff people wanted at that time, and my time is better spent adding stuff than answering stuff for the next year....

examples of issues but there are more....

the support files vary from standalone to full version so games run under diff cores(so there for dats changed)

some games had dat changes from standalone / full

some games require support files like bios that are not in the roms folder

some zips require the games in other folders(eg mk1 and 2...Killer Instinct 1 and 2 and more)

anyways for this reasons and more I dont support it...but by in large this will be all you require.....

OK guys this is the last time I try and explain reasons for stuff...this wastes my dev time.......its nearly always the same....the same people that complain about things dont like the results about things...also the same people that killed my support of these things...want me to now do it...and they also want to control it......this is why im happy releasing stuff as I see fit and letting you guys decide what help you want....I am sick of the people that tell me off about saying they produce bad information and questioning my motives...also they say I cant codeetc....I dont care anymore espically as they took it to a personal level....its a hobby for me and im moving forward....im fine with this and there is stuff I wish to do and continue to improve most days....unless you guys sort out your stuff I wont be sorting out my side...im fine with it....

ill continue with this untill I notice peoples attitudes changing if not you guys can control it yourselves im happy with that.....get people onto xtras.net and support them ill move forward and let you and cry for people that go there....but ill leave it be....you guys are very nasty work and I cant be bothered with it anymore....im not in her for this stuff...im in here to develop......Id recommend most get the full CoinOPS 2 version then CoinOPS 3 full version as it wont have the issues that I know will be there if others help without listening.....I cant and dont care now if they listen.....

OK guys ive bullet pointed one last case to why its flawed and why I wouldnt do it that way(I coould do this pretty much everytime and have tried to do this)....this is the same as everything else ive seen and im sick of saying it and then getting oh your a bad person....well you live with your own decisions everyone...

"but its time to control the release thread now.......and just answer stuff I feel like and not justify stuff I dont feel like.....its getting to personal and its just a hobby. But ill read though this stuff and pick what I want to answer....there are no rules around it...its just what I want to answer really....anything offical will be on development thread and new releases will continue as its a hobby and new stuff is add constantly...there is at present quite alot in the beta phase...."

and you will know why.....