Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

Simple question, BP: have the locks been removed from the standalone CoinOPS 2 release?

Just read the first lines of the readme file in - READ ME folder ^^

BP, can you release a proper .dat for CoinOPS 2 please ? lots of peoples are asking....and please, dont send link for Mameox dat...

So to answer the question I need answering before I'll download the emu... I need to read the readme file in the README folder of the emu?

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

joe blade on C64 will be added tonight

ummm a setting for sd hd...there is one now....adjust the vmhidef.txt to allwo more memory for HD....ave set it up for all games I use though....so ESPraid is setup maybe your using a diff rom name....anyways changing that file will give you more ram in HD..the other vm.txt is for virtual mem in sd

as per readme

----------------------- FILES THAT CAN BE ADJUSTED BY YOU -----------------------

CoinOPS\general\catver.xml - This sets the Catagories of your games (eg 1v1 Fighter or Shooter etc)

This requires you to Scan All Your Games

CoinOPS\general\romstatus.xml - This allows you to alter what games will be classics or hot, no sound etc

This requires you to Scan All Your Games

CoinOPS\vm.txt - This automatically adjust the virtual memory for those games in Low Def

CoinOPS\vmhidef.txt - This automatically adjust the virtual memory for those games in Hi Def

CoinOPS\general\cheat.dat - The cheats file this can be updated

CoinOPS\backgroundmusic\All files - All the background music in WMA format

CoinOPS\gameinfo\Gamename.ini - Allows you to select Game Information in the start menu

CoinOPS\moves\Gamename.ini - Allows you to select Game Moves List in the start menu

fuck...the man is ignoring me.....so i think im part of the conspiracy :)

Dude, releasing a .dat is so difficult ? you dont have coding skills so you cant release it ? Since you work on CoinOPS, everyone is asking for ...Time to consider it....

"but its time to control the release thread now.......and just answer stuff I feel like and not justify stuff I dont feel like.....its getting to personal and its just a hobby. But ill read though this stuff and pick what I want to answer....there are no rules around it...its just what I want to answer really....anything offical will be on development thread and new releases will continue as its a hobby and new stuff is add constantly...there is at present quite alot in the beta phase...."

I'll answer for BP :)

The standalone does indeed have the locks removed. All that is needed is to have at least 1 rom in the main roms folder.

Edited by Bigby