Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

hey guys,..one question..do you think i can delete the whole Showroom and Epic package , i need to make some place on one of my external HDD. BP, all the arcade games present in CO2 were already in the packages released few months ago ?

You should be able delete just the roms and videos from EPIC1 and Showcase then point there directories to CoinOPS2 roms and videos, but double check with BP first.

Edited by ace9094

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now that CoinOPS 2 has been released as a standalone - can anyone provide a definitive list of arcade roms which have been added since CoinOPS 1? (Might be too much to ask - but the **.zip name would be most helpful. That way I can just download what I need and add to standalone).

Hopefully the list will stay under a gig - as i'm fast running out of space!!

Thanks

Hi BP glad I could help even though it was only a little. Hope you still come on this thread now and again and answer valid questions and look at request's. Thanks for your work. ohh and how's project2 coming along.

Edited by karnos

"This is not the ridiculous question of whether 'the scene will tolerate you' its really a question of 'how long you can tolerate the scene' I personally hope its a long while as you are doing a great job and contributing more more than the haters ever will. 'The scene' will appreciate your work for as long as you are prepared to offer it, regardless of the disillusioned vocal few that think they have a mandate to talk for the 'people' and demand how you should chose to donate your time and energy.You don't sound like the type of guy that needs reassurance, but I thought I'd offer it all the same. Personally I think 'the scene' is getting less and less tolerant of those vocal few - but I'm intelligent enough to know I can't possibly say I represent the whole 'scene' anymore than they can." this is the quote to why...ill be going down a new road

im sick of contant backstabbing

constant misinformation

locking of sources

not giving out releases

and now personal attacks....

facebook taughts etc now....I have alot of info I could release about people but im not going that way...they are children im sure and its there only interest....pain in the arse ones it is....and now I rule there thoughts in everyway by looks :) sad it is

ive seen the worst behaviour of people here by only a few....and they are the ones claiming to help....it sadens me...but some people must have very little in life....

but its time to control the release thread now.......and just answer stuff I feel like and not justify stuff I dont feel like.....its getting to personal and its just a hobby

those on xbox scene and xtra site and really it painfull...these sites have died and now they come here...ive left there sites long ago....anyways im happy with this way forward and makes it easier for me...I know its a few only, but they are vocal....and painfull and claim to be on your side...so I say go with them....listen to them.....and be happy with there solutions....I wont be at all as I beleive differently...

I cant be arsed anymore and I do feel sorry for normal people....(I do beleive these people have very little skills and dont know what they are doing esp around CoinOPS)

but ill read though this stuff and pick what I want to answer....there are no rules around it...its just what I want to answer really....anything offical will be on development thread and new releases will continue as its a hobby and new stuff is add constantly...there is at present quite alot in the beta phase....

best of luck...I do feel sorry for normal people and im availbe via pm most of the time and I will read the thread....if no one wants my work so be it...ill fire it out there

PS ill only respond on here to stuff I see fit to...and nothing more....so if you dont here anything its cause im not to interested...nothing personal.....im limiting my scope now

PROJECT 2 needs about 40 hours work....its all running in a beta kind of way...I must continue with that...but I want at least clearn N64 and PSX first...then I can tinker with new stuff in CoinOPS and little features and finish my XBMC

Keep your head up mate I know alot of people love your work and most people dont want to know how it works as long as it works. With coinops I go down the list and pick whatever game I want to play arcade Nes etc With the other Emus I only really loaded up mame for a casual game never bothered with the rest. Played more Snes megadrive games now that I have coinops. So thanks from me and the others I have past it to

Simple question, BP: have the locks been removed from the standalone CoinOPS 2 release?

If we're going to get standalone "point" releases without locks, I'll perhaps continue to upgrade (still a little put off by the threats that have been made, if I'm honest).

If not, and the locks are in every release (which is more than a little retarded in the case of the standalone releases - why bother?), I'll stick to Epic R9 and wait for the new Surreal.

No wah wah wah justification (I think you'd call it "crying"), just answer the questions.

I am writing to request some features to be added in CoinOps2:

a. the option to completelly disable any kind of video filtering (hardware and software , only Point Filter used) in the console cores of CoinOps2 and future versions :)

b. the option to choose per-game resolution , ie the option to use 480p resolution in mame games that run out of memory in 720p

hopefully those would be easy/usefull requests, thanks!

Edited by keropi

Simple question, BP: have the locks been removed from the standalone CoinOPS 2 release?

Just read the first lines of the readme file in - READ ME folder ^^

BP, can you release a proper .dat for CoinOPS 2 please ? lots of peoples are asking....and please, dont send link for Mameox dat...

Edited by Sparda

hi,

at the risk of sounding stupid could i ask...

if a game is not on the supported list does it mean it won't work?

i want to be able to play joe blade on C64 (one of my all time fave's) i have added the rom to roms folder, rescanned but it doesn't show on the list, or am i just being stupid or missing something really obvious.

cheers