Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

Well I hope after CoinOPS 2.5 / CoinOPS 3 we see Project2 in a beta form or a Version 1....

I am really looking forward to see this on my xboxes without adout... I hope everyone keeps voting for it :)

Thanks BP

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ ace the follower ......

BP:...im not planning it being an emulator for the collectors....just for people that want some fav arcady games to run from one GUI and not be limited to just mame....

ace90210:....CoinOPS 2 aint just about Arcade Games, Its about "The Best Of" console games too...

Fuck...you are ridiculous...Not a best of playstation games shitstain...but f%g like you dont understand what arcade is really..

@ ace the follower ......

ace90210:....CoinOPS 2 aint just about Arcade Games, Its about "The Best Of" console games too...

Fuck...you are ridiculous...Not a best of playstation games shitstain...but f%g like you dont understand what arcade is really..

Look "I am SPARTAN" or who ever you are,

I sent you a PM... READ IT !

ive locked down to two threads now

CoinOPS 2 Development Thread ****LOCKED to comment and will be my development notes to you

CoinOPS 2 Discussion Thread you guys can do what you want...ill look at it and filter though the trolling...anything of interest im doing will go onto the Development Thread...ill stay off the discussion thread...best of luck guys...the new release products will be stuck to the top of the DEVELOPMENT THREAD...

This is a very good decision, Kenny boy.

You use your dev topic to communicate about your work. That is your right and it's good for people who have interest into this.

Then people can talk about it here but without you present, it's evident they'll ask for support on our forum instead.

Anyway, we'll see if you can avoid to say the word. You know... "Xtra team".

I remember you taking such decisions before but it's clear you can't stop talking about us even when we aren't here ...

We had this conversation with you a dozen times...

But well... We'll see then...

Good luck to everyone.

@BritneysPAIRS:

do you consider making per-game settings ? or maybe an extra setting like: run this game in <resolution> where you choose 480p/720p/etc ?

take for example DoDonPachi , it will not run if you are in 720p mode (not enough mem) but if you switch to 480p it runs fine... with a per-game resolution option this could be done automatically and transparent :)

edit: I notice that GBA games run with frameskip, isn't the emulator fast enough to be full speed?

Edited by keropi

you know your not a nice person nor are your team....you hurt incoent people on purpose....and then call me bad....

you are not nice people

I'd like to apologise for my behaviour and the IRC joke, which was in poor taste. :(

I am usually a good person and before I ever heard of CoinOPS and BP I was a nice person. :)

For my part, I will refrain from attacking or making light of other's. I just hope you do so too BP. Like Phil is always saying, gaming is supposed to be fun, let's make this hobby of ours fun again.

What the fuck happened now? And why are people using inappropriate names? That isn't kosher in the least.

EDIT: I just saw. Bigby, apology accepted. It was in bad taste, but your owning up to it. Waal & NeoBomb, you're both acting like jerks. Stop.

Edited by PhilExile

hey guys,..one question..do you think i can delete the whole Showroom and Epic package , i need to make some place on one of my external HDD. BP, all the arcade games present in CO2 were already in the packages released few months ago ?