Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no about your teamzod stuff :) he knows what happened...and it happened in minutes....

dont worry arc...... he just played around with your stuff or got others to....only 2 people looked at your post and then video and then linked to it :) im happy they did though as it cleared up what I suspected.....

this should be easy for you to fix if all other coinops worked....and gave you games after the first build...for some reson it isnt giving you any roms after the first build...maybe the save...

well it would be the same issue they have with every build of coinops...

I wouldnt worry about the comments the downloads are massive and now from many sources....ill get to know if this is a real issue..its nothing to do with the locks....its new code to do with if no games are found it tries to rebuild again...before it would show but lock up if you tried to move the list...now it goes 0 games are present ... delete the save and try again....so after your boot its seeing 0 games found...the way it looks for games is the same as any other CoinOPS build

its just the misinofrmation people giving it a go...this has been the biggest amount of downloads in a short time.....so if it was an issue id know about it....

its ok they are children id say...I was going to give them ftp access but really its no point they get such few hits anyways....they ride on me as they cant achieve there vision....im sorry it ends up hurting you guys more than me.....

no about your teamzod stuff :) he knows what happened...and it happened in minutes....

dont worry arc...... he just played around with your stuff or got others to....only 2 people looked at your post and then video and then linked to it :) im happy they did though as it cleared up what I suspected.....

this should be easy for you to fix if all other coinops worked....and gave you games after the first build...for some reson it isnt giving you any roms after the first build...maybe the save...

Huh? I did no such thing! Stop all this misinformation BP!

Almost done downloading CoinOPS 2, and even though you have slandered my good name, I will still be making that video for you. :)

you and dark where the only 2 that loged on to see video :) then it was linked by team zod :)....

strange isnt it.... it was linked one minute - mins after you guys joined and that was a few mins after it was posted.....and there was no one else on to see it was posted

dont care anyways...your guys have done all they can added rubbish comments etc....its all in vain....and always has been....its just children playing around and I dont care...it alowed me the favor of adding locks....so cheers for that...its been a while and they make it easier for me

anyways best of luck with what your planing....id say CoinOPS 2 will be the biggest thing your sites seen in a long time...that should still up action on it :) all fun and games