Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

Agreed, a new version of XBMC with a complete Coinop incorporated into it would be brilliant. then I'd probably only need my Amiga emulator as well and I'd be laughing. If it could have a really nice funky, clean front end and quick loading etc then go ahead.

I still wish you'd abandon the Xbox and move on the PS3 though :) coinops on that with wireless dualshock in 1080p would be the best so far :) In act could you port over your modified XBMC onto the PS3 like a customer firmware or sometthing?

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it wont include anything as per xports wishes it will be in xbmc....ethic is you guys can use my sources I cant use your guys.....and join up if you want and help....if not its up to you and I wish you all the best on your projects....

you can use anything I add at anytime in anyway you want....id say release your sources if you use anything but I dont really care....

weinerschnitzel no offense this is about making things better for the people I support...its not for everyone and ive never claimed it to be that...my vision is not to be like that....I do it for people and its the other developers that have been unethical mostly giving misinformation etc...its clear people like what ive done and beleive in the same vision...well alot do....and ids say if you want all this stuff stripped just grab the sources and spend a day or so to make it just run arcades....thats up to you but im moving forward....for me all emulators need is decent automatic screensizing and keymaps...and do add little other bits at times....but it just needs to play for me...

hey and I wish you guys luck ive asked to work together but I do say if not ill mod the sources to suit CoinOPS needs and when needed spend the time to add stuff I want...if you wanted to add 10 lines of code to your build so it will run in CoinOPS id allow that and it would allow all the other features you guys did and gui....its up to you to discuss this stuff for me if not at some point it will be come priorirty 1 and it will be looked at and hopefully achieved....all credit will go to anyone but I will achieve a vision that ive worked forward towards for a long time...and looking at your post I know you know what it is...if you resist it, its up to you, I would recommend working together a bit and then you will get credit in both areas and help in both areas...and it would help me alot....I have no doubt your version of N64 emulator will be better overall than mine...but mine will be more automatic and more intergrated and run what alot want...our visions differ but in the end its you guys that dont want to work with me not the other way around.....

PS3 etc maybe one day alot of rubbish going down at present

lol the xtras team again....i didnt watch it but i know its fake :) I know the locks and it uses xbmc code for checks as I know that as well......you guys try everything on.....

why delete it...I would look better for your obvious hack....and theres alot more than rom count that can cause serious effects

at least I know who team zod is and who its linked to now.....bigby and xtras...what a surprise

Xtras team? This is coinops we are tlaking about no? :(

what has xbmc to do with it.. is it keeping from loading? Please help, really looking forward to trying all thew new features..

should I ask this xtra team for help? where are they?

tks coinops rules!! :):):(:punk:

plese help I really wanna play this.. do I need to remove anything in Udatr?

ok i watched that one and its not picking up any roms.....thats wierd as they are in the default folder that everything looks for....it skips the looking for known roms in .1 a sec thats when it looks for the games it found verses the games in the driver database...and it didnt find any games....but built the database.....id try removing all the babe and boob folders in tdata udata

before CoinOPS 2 this wouldnt have done this....it would have shown CoinOPS 2 with no games in it and locked up when you pressed a button....

(ps sorry the team uploaded another video with team zod stuff at the same time as you)

and dragons lair is only retrospective not the game as its to big....it will play though all of it for you...

also due to some stuff I now know how team zod people are.....dont really care but at least I know whos behind it.....the normal wolf in sheeps clothing xtra team stuff....play inocent...im trying to help you guys out :) just a normal day