Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

it runs out of mem with filters sorry

im pretty sure its not running out of memory as it says i have 80MB free. but it doesnt bother me having the filters off, so this is not an issue.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it allready has come together and released....rx

this is just an extension to it...

the last build was 2000 plus games....and no ones naming to many games that are missing or cores missing now...except PSX and they are massive to release....

search for CoinOPS or CoinOPS epic on youtube....theres heaps and heaps of them

and yes its much much easier to use than other peoples builds and as far gui features for sorting and configuring games quickly its far in advanced of other stuff....if you really want mass features and all the other emus im not interested as clearly most arnt.....alot of builds I add a bug that causes something to not work....normally with stuff I dodnt think people use and nearly everytime no one reports it :( so my real world tests tell me alot of info....

best of luck with your vision I know it varies from mine...and im happy with the way things are...I dont have to post on every forum the same stuff like others even when no one but there friends reply (why then would you post on multiple forums for the same people to say its great...thats funny to me but hey if thats the way thats the way)...it spreads to other places without me so its all good...

Hey BP,

Nice to see everything is coming together. Do you think it would be possible to also add BRADLEY TRAINER? It was a US Military commission based on BATTLEZONE. I think the controls may need to be adjusted.

ROM: bradley

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd5YcvviS1o

INFO:

A version called The Bradley Trainer (also known as Army Battlezone or Military Battlezone) was also designed for use by the U.S. Army as targeting training for gunners on the Bradley Fighting Vehicle. Approaching Atari in December 1980, some developers within Atari refused to work on the project because of its association with the Army, most notably original Battlezone programmer Ed Rotberg. Rotberg only came on board after he was promised by management that he would never be asked to do anything with the military in the future. Only two were produced; one was delivered to the army and is presumed lost, and the other is in the private collection of Scott Evans who found it by a dumpster in the rear parking lot at Midway Games. The gunner yoke was based on the Bradley Fighting Vehicle control and was later re-used in the popular Star Wars game. The Bradley Trainer differs dramatically from the original Battlezone as it features helicopters, missiles, and machine guns; furthermore, the actual tank does not move - the guns simply rotate

Hey BP,

I wondered if you could help me with my cab sideart... I wondered if you could do a coinops logo going down, big enough to go on the side of an arcade cab with out losing any quality..

Do think that is possible?

Here is my mock up version

post-34396-1300650847_thumb.jpg

Im planning a rebrand and reskin after the pack is done....do you want this one or the new one that will come

Hmmm,

I dont mind to be honest... As long as I can get the image 5ft high without distortion I will be very happy indeed....

The fist official CoinOPS branded arcade machine :)

I took this pic a while ago, I matched the button colours to an xbox pad... The controls are now wired up and on the machine...

Thanks BP I appreciate it

post-34396-1300697681_thumb.jpg

Edited by ace9094

lol http://www.emuxtras.net/forum/viewtopic.ph...mp;p=3639#p3639 same person that supports xtras giving them there own xbox thread saying ive just discovered it lol well one can search here about if they just found it or have supported it for ages...

its funny to me this stuff and just painfull to watch

Aw quit yo jibber jabber BS

If you could understand english as well as you understand cutting and pasting code then you would realise I was thanking Madmab for the PCE and NEO GEO emus + RX for the xtras which I had not tried until then.

I was before then and still am now a "supporter" of RX, Madmab and co purely because of the hard work and because he and the rest are nice people who I would invite round for beers.

You on the other hand are not worth mentioning really let alone describing.

Please mind your own business from now on :)

Edited by sbpaabck

lol http://www.emuxtras.net/forum/viewtopic.ph...mp;p=3639#p3639 same person that supports xtras giving them there own xbox thread saying ive just discovered it lol well one can search here about if they just found it or have supported it for ages...

its funny to me this stuff and just painfull to watch

Aw quit yo jibber jabber BS

If you could understand english as well as you understand cutting and pasting code then you would realise I was thanking Madmab for the PCE and NEO GEO emus + RX for the xtras which I had not tried until then.

I was before then and still am now a "supporter" of RX, Madmab and co purely because of the hard work and because he and the rest are nice people who I would invite round for beers.

You on the other hand are not worth mentioning really let alone describing.

Please mind your own business from now on :)

Edited by sbpaabck

:) well good luck...a few you can go to all sites and praise each other.....the same posts on multiple sites to me is funny as....

im sorry its just something ive found amusing for quite a while....

and this is my thread :) where people come to find out what I say...and welcome