Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn BP your right. the roms are in there. But the games are not in the list?? I don't understand. The emu did a scan of the games when i first boot it up. Do i have to scan a second time once the emu is up and running to see all the games? everything else is showing up in the list except popeye and moon patrol??

Damn BP your right. the roms are in there. But the games are not in the list?? I don't understand. The emu did a scan of the games when i first boot it up. Do i have to scan a second time once the emu is up and running to see all the games? everything else is showing up in the list except popeye and moon patrol??

moon patrol and popeye both show up on the list for me.make sure you have the correct roms.

popeye should be called popeye.zip and moon patrol should be called mpatrol.zip.

BTW nightslashers japan does work on coinops,it is simply calle nightslashers blood on the romlist.

moon patrol and popeye both show up on the list for me.make sure you have the correct roms.

popeye should be called popeye.zip and moon patrol should be called mpatrol.zip.

BTW nightslashers japan does work on coinops,it is simply calle nightslashers blood on the romlist.

Thanks Fumanchu. Found em and got them in the list now. Everything is working great except tekken 3 which plays fine in my psx emu. Thanks again "BP" for your work her, and Fu for his help..