Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

Ok. Here's the list of console requests for CoinOPS minus the ones that's already included. I've added just a few recently as well. Will try to go through the list again today and add a few more.

NES:

NES_AddamsFamilyUncleFestersQuest

NES_Batman

NES_BladesofSteel

NES_BlasterMaster

NES_DejaVu

NES_GooniesI (fix video)

NES_GunSmoke

NES_HudsonsAdventureIslandII

NES_IceClimber

NES_IceHockey

NES_Lifeforce

NES_LittleNemoTheDreamMaster

NES_ManiacMansion

NES_MetalGearI

NES_MetalGearIISnakesRevenge

NES_MikeTysonsPunchout

NES_Shadowgate

NES_ShadowoftheNinja

NES_StartropicsI

NES_StartropicsIIZodasRevenge

NES_TeenageMutantNinjaTurtlesI

NES_TrackFieldII

NES_Uninvited

NES_WariosWoods

SNES:

SNES_FinalFantsyII

SNES_FinalFantasyIII

SNES_IllusionofGaia

Game Boy Color:

GB_CastlevaniaIIBelmontsRevenge

GB_CastlevaniaITheAdventure

GB_CastlevaniaLegends

GB_DonkeyKong

GB_MetroidIIReturnofSamus

GB_SuperMarioLandI

GBC_LegendofZeldaLinksAwakening

GBC_LegendofZeldaOracleofAges

GBC_LegendofZeldaOracleofSeason

Game Boy Advance:

GBA_AdvanceWarsI

GBA_CastlevaniaCircleoftheMoon (fix video)

GBA_ChuChuRocket

GBA_DKKingofSwing

GBA_KuruKuruKururin

GBA_LegendofZeldaTheMinishCap (!!)

GBA_MetroidZeroMission

GBA_MetroidFusion

GBA_PokemonPinballRubySaphire

Genesis:

MDRIVE_Immortal

MDRIVE_PhantasyStarIV

Nintendo 64:

N64_Castlevania (Didn't work when I tried it)

N64_CastlevaniaLegacyofDarkness (Working fine)

N64_DonkeyKong64 (Problems loading it. You can bypass freeze in the intro with a save, but the game runs slow)

N64_GoldenEye007 (Slow)

N64_MarioTennis64 (Freeze in game, replays are very glitchy)

N64_Shadowgate64TrialoftheFourTowers

N64_BigMountain2000 (Working fine)

N64_MarioParty (Working fine)

N64_OffRoadChallange (Working fine)

N64_PaperBoy64 (Working fine)

N64_RR64RidgeRacer64 (Working fine)

PSX:

PSX_StarWarsDarkForces (Doesn't load. There is a fix making it very playable)

PSX_MetalGearSolid (Sound glitches)

Edited by jobo

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK I took a first look on coinops epic R2, and it's really an impressive job, its so comfortable to remap the console buttons, all works very well, and when you press Lthumb button again appears the option for listenning music while youre playing ohh!!! The save-load state works perfectly.

1.If I have a suggest it is that probably that black screen for remapping set an artistic background or something like that (just vanity).

2.Take screenshots for console games-and for arcade the screenshots path be screenshots instead of videos.

3.There is a game called puzzle bubble3 it´s of my favorites, but not plays as I wish... I'd like to know if its possible to play smoothly and at full speed, 'cause I´ve tried to decrease and increase framerate skkiping, and makes smoothly, but slowly too, I've tried overclok, throttle but nothing...

Thanks, and I really like to contribute in all that suggestions, if theres a way I can edit something like a cgf file, or something not very difficult please let me know.

I'll keep testing Games and the cionops, and I will let you know all I find.

Edited by toledanogus

I can add a background very easily and have it coded in that build...I just didnt add a background....

im not sure it needs it as I dont think people will remap there keys very much...taking screenshots is something I dont care abotu they are so easy to get elsewhere and its a pain filling up your hdd with unwanted screenshots.

I havent looked at puzzel bobble 3 my guess is its like bubble booble 2 the xbox doesnt have enough grunt

Only just started playing this, so just a couple of suggestions that might be worth adding:

Arcade:

Konami GT (Classic racer. Popular machine until Outrun hit the arcades.)

Big Run (Decent racing game by Jaleco. Emulation isn't 100% as you can see the side sprites through the scenery when on hills. But still playable.)

Another rom that might be worth adding is 'Mexico 86'. The reason I mention this is because its parent rom 'Kick and Run' throws up a "ps4 stop error" which can embed itself on the pitch. Mexico 86 doesn't do this and is the same game. Background video in the rom list also runs for it automatically after the rom is added.

Thank you to the Author for putting this emu together. My TV is crap at displaying 480p but decent at 720p, and I can now finally play these arcade games at 720p which I couldn't do Mameox.

Cheers.

Edit:

Just had a read on the main Epic thread and noticed who the author is. I knew I remembered that name from somewhere. The old XBMC board. I recall poaching some of your code from one of your skins years ago to get the IP to display on the file manager screen. ;)

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?t=15879

Thanks for the emu man. Top job.

Edited by Nightbird

Another two excellent N64 games that would suit CoinOPS. They're working great in Surreal:

N64_Forsaken

N64_RallyChallange2000

Mario Tennis 64 already in the list is probably the funniest 2-player tennis game ever, so if you could fix both issues with it, that would we awesome! The replay glitches are there in surreal, but the freeze isn't, so the latter shouldn't be too hard to fix.