Console requests for CoinOPS Epic

jobo

this is more about me making an update pack than videos :) and people doing stuff themselves ive seen most people struggle at alot of this stuff...

I could poilish those off in an hour or 2 video wise...Im really looking for a pack of stuff or its not really worth anything more than doing a few videos for this

main site will have a video pack for PSX in the next few hours...anyone can make a pack for this and test all the games...CoinOPS EPIC is optomised with catagories etc to except these straight away in a seemless way

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jobo : Thank you for the list .

- On the appellation : "Shadows Of The Beast Anthology" it was just an expression to express my desire to have the 3 games together on CoinOps ... :)

SUPERNES: Musiya, bug after the intro (rom corrupted ?)

@BP : What is the link on the status of Roms / MAME previously mentioned, thank you :)

as per what is in EPIC :) all are in different states...if they are in EPIC they work and are setup to use one or another core or feature added to CoinOPS...advanced stuff alot of the time...but of course with EPIC there is no need to worry about advanced mame setup or advanced fba setup

no offense but im looking forward at present not looking backwards :) I just know that at least 5-10 games on that list are in CoinOPS EPIC

as per what is in EPIC :) all are in different states...if they are in EPIC they work and are setup to use one or another core or feature added to CoinOPS...advanced stuff alot of the time...but of course with EPIC there is no need to worry about advanced mame setup or advanced fba setup

no offense but im looking forward at present not looking backwards :( I just know that at least 5-10 games on that list are in CoinOPS EPIC

Really? I did add my favorite games to CoinOPS Epic, so right now it's hard for me to tell the opposite, but I wouldn't have thought it's that many. :) Strange.

I removed Super Doge Ball and Super Off Road for NES. The latter has already the arcade and SNES version in CoinOPS. Let me know if there's still reason to put the NES version in.

BP, since Aria of Sorrow video's already in, I didn't care to mention it on the wish list, but obviously as a fan of the metroidish Castlevania games, all three of them should be there, and if any is not, then it's Harmony of Dissonance, which IMO is the weaker game.

hmm i see your point, i forgot most of these have arcade versions. You might want to take out "NES_Lifeforce" then since its arcade version is Salamander, right?

oh can you add these, please?

GB_CastlevaniaIIBelmontsRevenge

GB_CastlevaniaITheAdventure

GB_CastlevaniaLegends

GB_MetroidIIReturnofSamus

GB_SuperMarioLandI

MDRIVE_Immortal

NES_AddamsFamilyUncleFestersQuest

NES_BlasterMaster

NES_DejaVu

NES_LittleNemoTheDreamMaster

NES_ManiacMansion

NES_Shadowgate

NES_ShadowoftheNinja

NES_Uninvited

Edited by lithium210

Waiting to install EPIC ... :)

I will continue my requests:

For Prince Of Persia 2, I would like the MDRIVE version (which differs significantly from the SNES version)

OPENBOR :

Xbor_"VampireHunter" (my rom bug at first level/Boss)

Xbor_"Night Slasher X" (never found Xbox version, though the author announces a compatible one)

About other openbor games (for example Double Dragon Gaiden, Knights & Dragons - Final Cut, etc ...), can we hope ports for xbox on your part, or not ?

TY :)

Edited by salomonkane