Calling all bugs...

Alpha

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's only 2 news items showing on the front page. Is there some sort of time limit?

Yeah, there is a time limit... I am not sure what it is though..

FAS & Arcade won't be coming back... seems like the people in charge of that are not updating the software any more.

ACP password.... yeeeaah.

Just tried the blog, it adds the post to the list of blogs you do but it adds it to the end of the list (treating it as if it were your first blog post).

"This is test" was posted on Dec 06? I just put it up 5 minutes ago.

Just tried the blog, it adds the post to the list of blogs you do but it adds it to the end of the list (treating it as if it were your first blog post).

"This is test" was posted on Dec 06? I just put it up 5 minutes ago.

interesting...

the biggest thing is giving the mods their power back. while you are MIA we get bombarded with bots and retards.

Yeah, there is a time limit... I am not sure what it is though..

I take there seems to be a max time limit for item display on portal currently (not just max number of news).

For displaying the full content of news without needing scrolldowns, just replace the fixed height value with auto.

FAS & Arcade won't be coming back

IPB 3 has an arcade. I believe an upgrade script from v2.3's arcade is available (though that shouldnt be needed, as scores and arcades could just be reinstated without preserving past scores, but just in case Arcade returns here before an update to IPB3).

Can the black theme make a comeback? It shouldn't have been excessively broken or should require too much patching for 2.3 compatibility. Also, topX daily stat reporting on the forum index.

I'm not going to bother with the Arcade... I tried upgrading it last time and it kept borking up. It drove Miskie and I insane.... ibProBattle seems more likely...but they haven't developed an upgrade script, so blah. Honestly, one of us needs to learn how to code and make our own version of iBProBattle. Look at Arcade@Home... still on XMB Forums since 2000!!!! hahahaha