Arcade, ports and emulator requests for CoinOPS Epic

jobo

try skipping past the introduction video darknoir by pressing A on your controller,it should work after that.

Thanks a lot ...

But i remember it is impossible to skip the videos of this game :)

We must watch them ... :)

Only Emuraiden make it works fine on PC :(

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

philipsmsx stuff needs to be ignored as its not researched properly....jobo

no offense but alot of that stuff works and alot of it is actually in EPIC....unless its researched properly I cant be bothered looking into reinventing the wheel....if you dont have EPIC and think you can set it up good luck...but obviously I can tell that you are asking questions that where sorted by EPIC or earlier and you choose to do it yourself...I need to look at properly researched stuff please....

I'm a bit behind on the arcade part. I'd love to see someone else sort this thread out, and let me focus on the console bit. ANYONE?

No offense but I do not understand because my demand must be ignored. The games of my list to me do not turn out to be play in Epic. thI am Italian and I do not know very well English therefore if someone me can explain the motivations simply it I would be pleasing :)

Edited by philipsmsx

gunmaster is fine....and in EPIC

S.P.Y. - Special Project Y is fine....and in EPIC

Kabuki-Z is fine....and in EPIC

Toki no Senshi - Chrono Soldier is fine....and in EPIC

Turbo Out Run is fine....and in EPIC

a very quick look im sorry you havent tested EPIC....Turbo out run has worked for a long time if setup correctly....as everyone thats played with CoinOPS will be able to confirm

its ok alot on the list dont play but please I need it to be researched properly....otherwise im pretty much aware of where things are at

BP, I see! Nice to see i haven't totally screwed up yet though. :) I just got a suggestion from Garcimak, who says he'd love to manage the arcade and feateres thread. I told him I'd let you know, and that I'll delete this one as soon as he's got a new thread up with all new information sorted. I'll keep manage the console bit.

Edited by jobo

On hokuto no ken (1) : "Hokuto no Ken Seiki Matsukyu Seishi Densetsu",

I could run it without problem on PCSX XBOX V21 (It Should Be Able to Run on CoinOpsEpic ...),

Thank you :) , I did not know this one on PSX, but the problem is that I waited a 2D beat 'em all, and not turn-based game

(

)

-Any way , thats very fun .

-Hoping that one day we will see this release on Xbox: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZWP3gbxkEE :)

FWI :

It also exists on PSX,

Hokuto no Ken (2) : "Seiki Matsukyu Seishi Densetsu", 3D beat 'em up .

Edited by salomonkane

Controls need looking at for all of the following games:

Steering:

OverDrive - 1990 Konami

Star Trek - 1982 Sega:

The following Gun games cannot be controlled by pad:

Steel Gunner 1+2

Turkey Shoot - 1984 Williams:

None of these currently in Epic but will run if added to ROMs folder and scanned.

Edited by seXBOX