CoinOPS EPIC whats next

BritneysPAIRS

VOTE 1 BROADBRUSH DIRECTION  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lol the xtras team use the star ratings again they are the only ones that use the rating system...they 5 star topics get 100 hits in months where as my 1 star gets...1000 a day

it shows that sometimes the worse product can get the most looks

2 Days of voting left....remember the number one vote really is "What Extras Would I Most Like to be Added (can only pick one)" if its going to take alot of time then ill cheery pick some others that are pretty easy to add but concentrate on that one

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so darknoir what do you think of nes megadrive snes etc it to is easy and sortble isnt it :( and notice the auotmatic hd stuff and also im not sure due to your engish what advanced settings etc you are talking about maybe a team will form soon to do this stuff for psx and n64 in which case ill do feature etc for it and make it automatic and work

Yes i have a poor english :( ... sorry :)

Yes playin Megadrive, Snes, ... is to easy with CoinOPS, it is excelent ! but ... we can't save our games achievements ... if you can add it like for arcade, it will be the best for gamers :D

For N64 the surreal team is making all the work and stuff ... i have made some cartridge package for them but i think we can't do nothing other ...

But for PSX ... yes there are many games not in the Resx package ... and not all the best games are working yet :(

There is many work to do on PSX if we want play all the best games ... and made all the videos and fanart ...

How do you want we help ?

I have test again Tekken 3 and press start at the begining and it's works :D

But playing Tekken not 100% smooth, without musik and videos ... it's kool but not top :(

So bad the xbox can't do better ...

Well I second the UMK and MK2 optimizing, besides I think Coinops it's SUPERB for arcade games, for consoles there are other options, (not better, but different options) so my vote is for focusing on optimizing the arcade games (Last boss of Sol Divide pleaseeee :D )

Yes you are real ... i think to we must first optimise UMK and MK2 ... like Golden Axe ... the best arcade games who have some glitch it is possible to correct with news mame drivers.

And if possible add the last 2D excelent games Coin OPS doesn't have yet ... because faor 3D games it is impossible ... the best is using the PSX games :D

OK votes about to finish

it looks like the majority now use CoinOPS for Consoles...and the majority would most like more games packs.....

so ill look at adding a game pack and fixing some titles.....especially the remaining midway ones...rampage world tour...MK3...wrestlemania...

is this the way people see it...if so Vote 2 will come soon and will be along these lines to find out what people want in the packs and what they want fixed....proirty wise

12 hours to let me know if not this looks like the vote now

Voted for Adding features to Arcade but sadly i'm in the losing team :(

I really hope adding scanlines will be on your to-do list BP...

Just tried Final Burn Legends that propose this and no contest, this is how these games are supposed to look like. If Coinops use "engines" from emulators that have the option, surely coinops could have it too. And there was no slowdowns B)

Try Pulstar, Blazign Star ou Super Sidekicks 2/3/4 ... It's night and day ! Remember the real cabs from SNK had big scanlines (more than Sega monitors) and that was because you need scanlines to appreciate the pixel art and all the zooming effects that are very common in snk games. Graphics look all mashed up otherwise, unless you use stuff like advancemame2x but they completely modify the looks of games.

Then tried Zsnes also with scanlines and it's definitely better too but less needed.

Edited by Lacerta