I can has snow?

ken_cinder

This was nice to wake up to this morning at 6am...the snow on the van was only from 10pm last night, ignoring the 4-5 inches or so prior that I already shoveled a few times up till 2am!

My little Hyundai was buried alive, I could see that one mirror peeking out and a bit of the front quarter panel.

If you didn't know better, it looked like there was another minivan under the snow on it.

dscf0015bf.th.jpg

I hate winter...we're supposed to get another 36cm in the next 8 hours. Double that over the next 24.

Who else has some snow sucks pictures of recent where they are?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have very nice and picturesque snow over here. There's a lot of it though, so I suspect that commuters and public transport are going to having a rough time tomorrow.

But yeah, snow doesn't suck over here.

Damn that sucks. I hate snow. That reminds me of when I used to live in Michigan. Aren't you in Canada?

Here we barely get any snow, like 2 or 3 inches and people start freaking out. It's pretty funny. We get a shit ton of ice though because it always alternates between snowing and raining.

Geez... that's giving me flashbacks to last year's Snowmaggedon. So far we've only gotten flurries and less than an inch on the ground. The forecast is we might get up to two inches tonight. I really don't want to see snow this early...

Yeah I'm about 1hr drive/90-10km north of Toronto.

This is a pic 5 minutes ago. I've shoveled 5 times since to keep things clear, and my car was cleared at 8:30 this morning. It was still warm enough to have snow melt off it, a few inches. There is 6" or so on there now.

dscf0015s.th.jpg

Point of reference, I'm 6'3"...that snowbank is just taller than me now.

If I want to die of a heart attack, sure I'd let it pile up. Would take me about 6 hours straight shoveling then.

It's still falling, I just shoveled another few inches away. Thankfully it seems to have slowed a fair bit, I shouldn't wake up to another 1.5-2 feet in the morning.

I hope not, I have nowhere to put it anymore. That snowbank on the front lawn is well over 7' high now.