I just did the Impossible

Rag

Has anyone played the original Street Fighter for arcade? My god... this game was so hard if you ask me.

The controls didn't work well for me so I just basically button mashed. Ryu occasionally did hadoken or dragon punch.

Lets just say, this game is a token eater :D, It was fun to see a lot of SFA characters in the old days though. For anyone whose played, why are Sagat's knees on his ankles?

I've passed this game before, and yes, it did take a while(especially on Adon and Sagat)...and also you were complaining about the controls...well...seriously though, I memmer they had the arcade of the game at Wal-Mart like 8 or 9 years ago when I was about 8yrs old(idk why they had it out of all the better ones there were)..and yes, even on the original machine, the controls are kinda flocked up

i just recenlty played the game and it's freaking bananas!!! i think when you jump kick with ryu and then try a haduken it works, well any ways, there's an arcade machine at the arcade and it has like all the mame roms on it, i didnt even know there was an original SF until i saw it on there yoo..... <_<:angry:

The original SF machine had two big buttons, one for the kick and one for the punches, more they were hit hard more the kick or punch of the character was hard (light, medium, hard). Capcom decided to change them with the classic 6 buttons console because this kind of buttons broke up really often. Was the 1987.

Aloha! :(

With the buttons your describing, it would seem that it was harder in the arcade.

How can you even get close to beating it if its harder in arcades? lol it took me at least 10 credits to beat it on MAME.