anyone got a server i can use?

emsley

I am contemplating re opening my site purely HTML.

I know some of you guys can add in a sub domain - all i need is FTP access.

Or if you know any free sites that dont rape?

The free site idea is probably the worst one though - i dont know many honest ones.

I do plan on buying a domain and renting a server soon enough - hell if you could reccomend me some cheap server thats a good start too.

I have a FREE hosting account I got awhile ago, I barely use it. I could certainly hook you up with a sub-domain and some space.

There are limits on filesize though, so you won't be able to put up any files meant for downloading. I think it's like a 1-2MB limit on filesize.

It also supports PHP/ has 1 MySQL database, which you could use if need be, as I'm not making use of it.

Beats the average Free account you get these days.

GEOSHITTIES!!!

Oh wait...

Holy shit Angelfire still exists. Freewebs is now webs.com

I'd probably take up cinder on his offer though. Free websites usually force ads and stuff.

No ads on mine either. It was a promotional offer years ago, that they don't offer anymore. My account is for life!

GEOSHITTIES!!!

Oh wait...

I'd probably take up cinder on his offer though. Free websites usually force ads and stuff.

No ads on mine either. It was a promotional offer years ago, that they don't offer anymore. My account is for life!

I like this idea - however you do know i will be posting controversial topics, but nothing like racism.

And it will only be temporary until i can afford a quick domain check out. :)

GEOSHITTIES!!!

Oh wait...

I like this idea - however you do know i will be posting controversial topics, but nothing like racism.

And it will only be temporary until i can afford a quick domain check out. :)

Actually scratch that, this place is having a promotion again. It's not quite as much in the feature department as mine, but it's still PHP and 1 MySQL.

https://www.awardspace.net/signup.html