A LITTLE HELP WITH COINOPS INFERNO R3

elconejotres

use CoinOPS EPIC its all done for you..... plus theres another pack after that ill touch up to add a full rom set of everything missing for the people that must have all the other rubbish...but ill patch it in correctly....

if you really want dats I could get around to them....but they seem pointless...esp as I run so many cores now for even arcades

Please guys I'm building a romset for coinops inferno r3, but I don't have a clue where to find the romcenter o crlmame dats for this emu (btw thanks BP for your hard work) any help will be much apreciated thanks.

If you could find the roms/videos for Coinops Showcase, there are some sites that will let you download it. Roughly 15gigs?

Where is CoinOPS EPIC for download? I dont see it on Demonoid or Usenet.

I dont think its out yet as no one has said anything about it yet, if it does come out I dont think it'll be 30-35gigs as BP has left out some PSX/N64 stuff.

if you really want dats I could get around to them....but they seem pointless...esp as I run so many cores now for even arcades

Sorry if i missed something but.... Are you saying there is no dats for an "emulator" that handle thousands of games? :):lol:

Can't believe it. So if i want to try out CoinOps (probality is 0.1% but who knows) i have to download all that crappy 15G of data, without the hability to rebuild the romset with the stuff i already have?